Beth B Aqm

TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF

Updated by user May 03, 2024

NEVER

Original review May 01, 2024
PLEASE READ before buying a car from this dealership. I bought an Audi from this dealership.

I did not know that my car was a Canadian car. On my delivery day I was excited about my new car, yes also on Empty, So as you drive the car it's on in Kilometers. I would switch it over, and it just would not stay in Miles. So I called and told them this was a problem and I would like this fixed.

They picked up my car up to fix the problem, I said while you have my car the windshield wipers are metal. I mean REALLY, when you buy a car this should be done. So they bring my car back AGAIN on Empty, just like my delivery day. No windshield wipers and NOT fixed.

I again call them and say I would like to speak to a manager this is UNACCEPTABLE I bought my car and I want Miles not Kilometer Like NORMAL USA VEHICLE. The manager calls me back and says IT WOULD COST US $3000.00 THEY WOULD HAVE TO CHANGE THE CLUSTER REPLACED AND WE WILL NOT PAY OR FIX IT. I mean REALLY People before you buy a car from this dealer Realize they are not stand up people. This could happen to you.

So now I am driving my car in KILOMETERS Because this dealership WILL NOT DO THE RIGHT THING. Why should I eat this expense??? I MEAN, REALLY, They would not even buy windshield wipers.

Please let this sink in. And I should have to eat this Expense???
Loss:

Preferred solution: FIX THE PROBLEM

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article