Verified Reviewer

Almost attacked by a residents 2 dogs one was a pitbull

Grand Apartments on Lindley - Almost attacked by a residents 2 dogs one was a pitbull
Original review updated by user Jul 22, 2022
I was leaving my GF apartment and walking towards Lindley Ave where I parked I saw this guy come downstairs going to walk his dogs and he also headed that way. His dogs were pooping on this small patch of grass so I try to walk past them and his dogs went crazy barking...

I had a friend that lived at that apartment before and always a problem with the management not taking care of complaints from the tenants. That is the last place I would ever live at.

ID
Los Angeles, California
Pros
  • Complex looks nice
  • Many stores or restaurants in the area
Cons
  • Thwy rent to anyone
  • Dont do good background checks
Preferred solution
Better start renting to a higher class of people or many people will start moving out of your complex. Why are vicious dogs allowed to be in there at all ?

Real Estate Expert Talks

What Do Property Management Companies Do @ Interview with Property Management Expert

Nov 27, 2020

Colby Hager, a a real estate investor and home remodeling expert, talks about property management companies, what they are, and how to choose the right property management company.

Colby Hager
Colby Hager

Colby Hager is an experienced real estate investor with Capstone Homebuyers. He has years of experience in renovating houses, home remodeling, and property management.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article