Jerry M Jxy

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Los Angeles, California

Almost attacked by a residents 2 dogs one was a pitbull

Grand Apartments on Lindley - Almost attacked by a residents 2 dogs one was a pitbull
Original review Jul 22, 2022

I was leaving my GF apartment and walking towards Lindley Ave where I parked I saw this guy come downstairs going to walk his dogs and he also headed that way. His dogs were pooping on this small patch of grass so I try to walk past them and his dogs went crazy barking at me both his chijuajua and his pitbull.

I was scared so I quickly ran out the gate headed to my car. This guy had tatoos all over his arms he looked like a criminal or something.

He did not even apologize for his dogs aggressive behavior. If this the kind of people they going to let stay there then am telling my GF to move and get the *** out of there.

Pros:
  • Many stores or restaurants in the area
  • Complex looks nice
Cons:
  • Dont do good background checks
  • Thwy rent to anyone

Preferred solution: Better start renting to a higher class of people or many people will start moving out of your complex. Why are vicious dogs allowed to be in there at all ?

User's recommendation: dont rent an apartment at the GRand Apartments on Lindey as they are now reanting apartments to a bunch of low life people that look like drug dealers or criminals

Guest

I had a friend that lived at that apartment before and always a problem with the management not taking care of complaints from the tenants. That is the last place I would ever live at.

Real Estate Expert Talks

What Do Property Management Companies Do @ Interview with Property Management Expert

Nov 27, 2020

Colby Hager, a a real estate investor and home remodeling expert, talks about property management companies, what they are, and how to choose the right property management company.

Read full article
Colby Hager
Colby Hager

Colby Hager is an experienced real estate investor with Capstone Homebuyers. He has years of experience in renovating houses, home remodeling, and property management.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article