Jon Schweitzer of Graceful Expressions Dance - Rude and Nasty Individual

Graceful Expressions Dance Education - Jon Schweitzer of  Graceful Expressions Dance - Rude and Nasty Individual
The following review of this business is strictly my own personal opinion based upon my dealings with one of Graceful Expressions' principals, Jon Schweitzer. This clown called me to discuss business and did not leave me a voicemail message so I assumed that he was a telemarketer trying to solicit me for some unwanted service because they usually don’t leave messages. I returned his call and left him a voicemail message stating that if he was too lazy to spend 15 to 30 seconds identifying himself and leave me a voicemail message, then he shouldn't bother calling me again. What followed was preposterous. This complete *** and sorry excuse for a human being vindictively lashed out at me and my business on that idiotic review site called Yelp (I view Yelp as a review site for liberal-minded *** and bashed my very successful and extremely highly-rated auto transport company for no good reason that I could think of except to hurt my business and tarnish my reputation so that I would lose revenue. In my opinion, only a miserable and pathetic human being would stoop so low as to do something like that and I feel that this sissy-boy is obviously no real man who would say these things about me to my face. As a result, although the dance instruction here might be good, I feel compelled to warn people to exercise extreme caution when dealing with this ***’s company because he is listed online as a part owner and my belief is that a company is only as good as the individual who runs it.
ID
Orlando, Florida
Reason of review
Poor owner attitude
Preferred solution
I want an apology from Jon Schweitzer and for him to remove his false and malicious review about my company on Yelp.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article