Dead 14-Month Bengal Kitten! FCoV/FIP from Breeder

Kitten dead at 14-months! FIP/CoronaVirus is being spread by this cattery, period! You have a moral and ethically duty to spay Grace on High Year of Jubilee aka “Jubilee” and neuter Grace on High Always Present aka “Spirit” as they produced at least one kitten that has died of FIP. Buyer beware, that this breeder will take no responsibility for the genetically poor health of the kittens she sells. My dead kitten was sick within three days of bringing her home and the vet identified a heart murmur and it only got worse from there. Our children watched our family pet die before their eyes. We're out thousands of dollars with no recourse.

My experience with Tia was awful. My kitten was sick within days of bringing him home, and also had a heart murmur.

First she tried to downplay it, before offering a future kitten instead if I wanted. (Who is going to give up a kitten after a week of bonding with it?) My cat as an adult has both health and behavioral problems. Any time I've called Tia asking for help/advice she has been short and dismissive. I assure you, once she has her money, she drops the fake sweetness act and you get to see who you're really dealing with.

My experience with my 2nd Bengal from another breeder has been completely wonderful, like night and day. Please avoid this cattery.

I had the same issues with my kitten purchased in 2008 from Grace. He was sick when I received him with a respiratory infection, he lived for 6 years and died of kidney failure and complications due to a heart murmur.

View more comments (1)
ID
Product
Grace On High Bengals Bengal Cat
Pros
  • Beautiful loving animal that died at 14-months old
Cons
  • Dead at 14-months old
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Breeder to Spay/Neuter problem parents, purchase a healthy replacement kitten from a reputable breeder

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article