GPD Enterprises Inc Reviews

Show reviews that mention
people meals career job life office post negative dirt mileage meaning
Filter review

GPD Enterprises Inc is a career not a job

I have worked with Mr Terhune for three years and received a substantial check every week. As with anything in life you get what you put into it, yes the hours can be long, but people know the hours before they sign a legal contract and begin working. They know what they have to do, to whom they have to do it to before they receive compensation. Any person that expects to have a company provide meals for them is more than likely either a welfare individual and has had working American citizens provide everything for them or ***. I hate people that expect something for nothing. Mr Terhune has always been fair to me and my family when my daughter was in the hospital he made sure we had what we needed . I choose to stay working for GPD Enterprises Inc instead of opening my own office because he is so good to work for.
#1939770

You sound so pathetic.

This is Kirby vacuum sales. Anyone who wonders what that is all about only needs to a quick internet search and they will find thousands of complaints about Kirby.

View more comments (1)
Bisbee, Arizona

Working Conditions Review

Worked 12+ hours a day with no breaks or food and owner treats you like a dog and rips you off

GOT SCREWED OUT OF PAY

READ: GPD ENTERPRISES: (IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A COMPANY TO WORK FOR THAT THE BOSS WILL TREAT YOU LIKE ***, WORK YOU 12+ HOURS A DAY, NOT LET YOU USE THE BATHROOM TELL HE SAYS YOU CAN, AND EAT IN FRONT OF YOU THAN THIS IS THE COMPANY TO WORK FOR. MYSELF AND SEVERAL OTHERS HAVE WORKED FOR THIS MAN AND WE WAS NOT PAID RIGHT, WE WAS TREATED LIKE NOBODY'S AND WORKED LIKED SLAVES. MYSELF AND OTHERS WORKED 12+ HOURS A DAY GOING DOOR TO DOOR IN ALL KINDS OF WEATHER AND THE OWNER/BOSS NEVER LET US TAKE BRAKES TELL WE GOT IN A HOUSE AND IF HE SAID WE COULD. I AVERAGED MY PAY THAT I DID GET PAID AND I WAS LUCKY IF IT CAME OUT TO 2.50 AN HOUR. THEY TELL YOU A GUARANTEE OF $2,000 A MONTH BUT HE WILL FIND ANYWAY POSSIBLE TO *** OUT OF IT AND NOT PAY YOU. THIS COMPANY HAS HAD SEVERAL COMPLAINTS WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE AND HAS A F RATING WITH THE BBB. THIS COMPANY SAYS THEY ARE EXPANDING WHEN IN REALITY THEY DON'T HAVE ANYONE THAT'S WHY THEY ARE ALWAYS HIRING. THEY HAVE CHANGED THERE NUMBER I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES TO TRY TO GET PEOPLE IN THERE. BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF AND WORK YOU LIKE A SLAVE AND TREAT YOU LIKE ***.)

These door to door, straight commission 'jobs' are ALWAYS a bad idea! You work to get a paycheck and I have known of people in this industry to never get a paycheck, try to give the job a chance, and end up losing their car and apartment in the process and completely draining whatever savings they had.

Loss

Great company

I see all these negative reports about this company and I went and applied and was excepted. i have been here for a few months now and I make good money and I love my job. I think that people should keep there negative comments to themselves. most the people that post negative are people that didn't come to work and didn't finish there month. We signed a agreement that we would make 2000 a month when I started and I made my 2000 for my first month plus way more. I stuck it out and now I make way more than that each month. Yes we work some long hours somedays, but the pay that I make definately makes up for the long hours that I work. So get a life and just cause you couldn't stick it out don't mean that you need to post negative things and ruin a good opportunity for someone else that wants a career and is willing to work hard for that career.

Too bad you weren't "accepted". ,)

Let me guess... Kirby vacuum sales, door to door... ugghhh!

View more comments (1)

GPD Enterprises Inc / BBW / Kirby Sales

I was an employee of GPD Enterprises, Inc. Up until today’s date 4/8/2014 I feel so much better after getting SCREWED! These people are dishonest,liar's and if they screw the employee's what do you think they will do to you. I was told I would make $2,200.00 per month. I made about 25 cents a day. I could go on and on about how I have had to work 17 hour days for no pay. I received no meals and never any mileage. If you look up the meaning of dirt bag on the internet they will all 3 of the supposed management team will be pictured there.

If they are so great, why is their phone number disconnected, building empty, and they have no City Business license

I have worked at gpd for over two months now and I have received my pay of 2200 dollars every month. My third month I was paid 3190 dollars.

The difference between myself and this other negative person is I actually fullfiled my part of the contract! And yes there were some 17 hour days, and I packed a lunch like any intelligent person would do. No company buys your lunch every day. Since starting with this company I have moved my family out of a hotel and into a 3 bedroom home.

I worked 6 days a week and my boss paid for my motel and helped me with deposits on my house. So its obvious whoever posted the negative information was a quitter and did not fulfill his end of the contract, that is in writing, that we all sign.

I've made over 8 thousand dollars in the last 3 months. Great company to work for if you actually work, and not be lazy

@PissedConsumer817475

amen to that. I have been with the company for awhile and I have always been paid what I earned and sometimes more.

I agree that yes sometimes we work long hours, but it pays off in the long run. I have also been able to better myself and my families lives since I started for this company. I am greatful for the career oppertunity. I think that the person aboves comment is outrageous.

If he/she worked like they was suppossed to they would be making great money right now. If your looking for a career and not just a job give our company a call. People that post negative things are just lazy and want to get paid for not working.

Life don't work that way. :p :p :p

@PissedConsumer817703

What are the odds that 2 different employees of this Kirby operation would find this complaint and post a rebuttal in the same day? I will tell you.

ZERO. You are obviously the owner. And let me tell you something. I would not be surprised if you have never held a real job, so you don't know any better.

But in the real world, when a company sends you on the road, they provide a stipend for meals! Are your eyes all big and wide yet? Surely, that must be shocking to you..

LMAO! Pathetic!

View more comments (3)
ID
#482078 Review #482078 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article