Gordon & Associate is taking atvantage of elderly threw Hud

I got ahold of Hud to try to get a home loan modification for my father. this is threw Hud talked to Zev reprisenting Hud refered a company called Gordon and associate. I told Zev that my step sitter would not sign a quick dead for this they assured me that it would work. this is even after talking to my step sister took my mony and know the say I am pretty mutch out of luck. Is there anything that you can suggest to help my DAD he is in a wheel chair and they dont care just want our money.
ID
Placerville, California

About

Summary

Gordon and Associates is a marketing agency. Gordon and Associates provides professional representation to plumbing, heating and waterworks manufacturers whose products provide safe and clean environment to people living in Great Northwest. The company was established in 1969. Gordon and Associates is aimed to represent brand new technologies and products in the sphere of heating, plumbing and waterworks. Gordon and Associates constantly present new products. Many companies have already made sure Gordon and Associates knows good marketing. For more than 40 years Gordon and Associates has been providing exceptional marketing services for many companies. Gordon and Associates are real marketing professionals who are ready to help you.

Gordon and Associates reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article