Poor Packaging and NO Response from Customer Service

I have purchase multiple product from GoPure over the past year or so. During that time I have had several issues with the packaging of multiple products. I emailed the company each time and received no response from customer service. I DO like their Eye Gel product, which really does smooth, hydrate and tighten the delicate under eye skin. The frustration caused by the latest incident with the Eye Gel dispense cap coming off as I tried to use it prompted my writing on this website. Other product packaging issues that I have experienced are: the dropper of the Firm and Lift serum did not work because it would not pull liquid into the tube: the plastic of the Vitamin C cleanser bottle is too hard to squeeze to release product: the airless delivery system in products like Pure Retinol and Vitamin C night creams wastes way too much product; I dont know who designs the packaging or tests it prior to release but it is poor. The worst issue: each time I have emailed the company, I get NO reply.

User's recommendation: BEWARE!

ID
#2291932 Review #2291932 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
Product
Gopure Beauty Actives Firm And Lift Serum

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article