Moved the goalposts

Prior to signing, the Goodrich representative said we would not be liable for broker's fee - the fee would be split between them and the landlord (he 100% denies saying this). Then, lo and behold, when it came to signing, we were suddenly liable for the fee. So, essentially, he wanted 4 months up front instead of three. The reason we were attracted by the deal in the first place was because we weren't being charged the broker's fee. We withdrew from the deal on principle, Goodrich pocketed our deposit, easiest money they'll ever make. Why should the customer suffer because someone loses the run of themselves and makes promises they can't keep?
ID
Framingham, Massachusetts
Loss

Goodrich residential

horrible service, if you want rent through the worst, go see goodrich residential,,,,they are so not about the service or about the client, its all about the money and what they can get from you,,,,,i dealt with amy reed, she is terrible, didnt know anything about the unit she was showing me and pushed me too much for the check,.......i said that i wanted to think about it, she kept harassing me on the phone until i had to be rude to her and tell that first i didnt like how pushy she was and 2nd that her apartments all suck.....not planning on going back there ever and told all my friends and co workers about how the service is baaaaaaaad over there...

This review is fictional and pathetic. Selma Covington aka Allyson or Alyson G which ever you prefer- should focus her time on getting a new job rather than distracting me from mine.

It is unfortunate that you feel that I am the reason you lost your job but if you thought long and hard about your time with us at Goodrich- you would remember the lack of professionalism and morality that you had. As an adult -you should know that no one is responsible for their action but themselves, so please stop harassing me.

experience with them too and with the same person you mentioned... everybody try to do real estate and lot of them are just bad at it and the only thing is what they can get and HOW MUCH they can get out of you....my story is very long and too long to explain....My advice, GOODRICH RESIDENTIAL......AVOID AVOID AVOID!

experience with them too and with the same person you mentioned, AMY,wow, everybody try to do real estate and lot of them are just bad at it and the only thing is what they can get and HOW MUCH they can get out of you....my story is very long and too long to explain....My advice, GOODRICH RESIDENTIAL......AVOID AVOID AVOID!

View more comments (2)
ID
Lynn, Massachusetts

Real Estate Expert Talks

"I'm a Huge Proponent of Building a Home" Ty Wilde About Real Estate Industry

Sep 15, 2020

To help every potential homeowner find answers to their most important real estate questions, we’ve invited Ty Wilde Realtor & New Home Construction Specialist. In this video interview, we asked Ty to share his vast experience and give expert advice on whether to build a house or buy a house, what’s the best time to buy a house, what to consider during the house inspection, and more.

Read full article
Ty Wilde
Ty Wilde

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article