Rancid meat

I purchased a big daddy bacon cheeseburger and when I bit into it I immediately started vomiting from the rancid meat. While that is bad enough in and of itself when I took the initiative to return to the store to warn them that they had rancid meat I was told that the meat at the store couldn't be rancid and they don't need to check the remaining stock. To add insult the store advised me that while they would refund the cost of the burger they would not refund the fries of which 1/2 were flushed down the toilet having been vomited up with the rancid burger and half were in the trash can. I was told that I got to "enjoy" the fries.
ID
Aurora, Colorado
Product
Good Times Burgers And Frozen Custard Big Daddy Bacon Cheeseburger
Cons
  • Vomiting
  • Rancid food being sold to others
  • Being told i am wrong
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
If someone complains about your food being rancid STOP cooking and check.

Good Times...more like a bad time!

I parked my car in their lot for 5 minutes on Friday night at 10pm. When I returned my car, it had been towed. I said to the employee what happened I was only there for a minute and I was coming back to buy food. That's why I parked here. I'm a woman and it's Colfax Ave. The employee was very rude and inconsiderate. He said" that even if I had purchased food before I went across the street, he would have still towed me. Their so called posted sign was not even near the parking spaces. I will never ever eat there ever again. I hope that you enjoy your kickback from 303 Recovery Towing because that's the last of my money you will ever get.
ID
Preferred solution
Full refund

About

Good Times Burgers And Frozen Custard Privacy Policy
Welcome to the web site for goodtimesburgers.com ("Site"), which is owned by Good Times Restaurants Inc. ("Good Times"), a Nevada corporation. By accessing, browsing and/or using the Site, The Client of Good Times Burgers And Frozen Custard acknowledge that The Client have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions of use ("Terms") and to comply with all applicable U.S. laws and regulations. In addition, The User hereby represent and certify that The Client are at least eighteen (18) years of age. If The User of Website do not or cannot agree to the Terms, please do not use the Site or any of the services offered through the Site. Good Times reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to update, revise, supplement and to otherwise modify these Terms, and to impose new or additional terms and conditions on The User's use of the Site form time to time.
To read more: https://goodtimesburgers.com/privacy-policy/
Top Good Times Burgers And Frozen Custard Products

Big Daddy Bacon Cheeseburger

Good Times Burgers And Frozen Custard Pros and Cons

Cons: Being told i am wrong

Summary

Good Times Burgers And Frozen Custard is a chain of fast food restaurants. The company was started in 1987. Good Times Burgers And Frozen Custard has steroid and antibiotic free meat coming from humanly raised chickens that are fed with vegetables. The head office of the firm is located in Lakewood, Colorado. Good Times Burgers And Frozen Custard has eateries in Arvada, Aurora, Castle Rock, Denver, and Greenwood Village etc. For its brand loyalists, Good Times Burgers And Frozen Custard has a Friends with Benefits Loyalty Club offering special deals, promotions, and give aways etc.

Good Times Burgers And Frozen Custard reviews and complaints

Good Times Burgers And Frozen Custard is ranked 140 out of 2708 in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article