Other Product Review

This place was a good alternative before 2016. The clerk is an *** and has no idea how to admit that people. I will not return . So sad after I have been coming with 3 of my children. Please save yourself a long wait and go to another quick care
ID
Los Angeles, California
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Good Night Pediatrics Medical Care Review from Tempe, Arizona

I recently went into this clinic on 325 E Baseline Rd Phx Az with my sick 8 year old daughter on 11/19/15 and waited about two hours to be called. The medical assistant had a terrible time taint my daughters blood pressure that she squeezed the same arm five times. They didn't have any rooms available supposedly so waited even longer until a room was available. The walls are so thin that we heard the doctor next door with the patients that had arrived after us. A different MA came in with the blood pressure machine to squeeze my daughters same arm two more times. I asked her to stop and try the other arm after my daughter was complaining of it hurting. She said it was because she tensed up and I explained to her that the same arm has been squeezed too many times. I then asked her on her way out about how much longer the wait was going to be because two hours is kind of ridiculous and then she began to argue with me saying that everyone has to wait and that the doctor had skipped us because they couldn't get a blood pressure so I told her if the machine is not working then take it manually and not do it on the same arm over 7 times. She continue to argue so I said we are customers here and it's rude to argue. She kept going that I had to ask her to go away and close the door. I've never been to any medical facility like this. To where the employees are ready to argue with you when you try and ask why it's taking long to see the doctor and why other patients are being seen before you that have arrived after you. I was so outraged that I walked out with my sick daughter without seeing the doctor. I would not recommend this place to my friends and family!
ID
Tempe, Arizona
Reason of review
Poor customer service

About

Good Night Pediatrics Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.goodnightpeds.com/sites/default/files/noticeofprivacypracticesenglish.pdf
Good Night Pediatrics FAQ
However, the onset of a seizure may indicate The User's child needs the additional resources offered in a hospital setting. Head injuries with loss of consciousness need to be treated at a hospital. Any victim of a motor vehicle accident should be evaluated at a hospital. The core of the medical home is The Client's primary care pediatrician and The Company strongly urge The User of Website to help ensure consistency in the management of any chronic conditions by working with The User's pediatrician. Should an acute complication arise after hours, Website are here to help. See The Customer's child's regular pediatrician for prescription refills. Company's prescription refill policy is strict and reserved for rare cases in which Good Night Pediatrics's' providers deem a refill absolutely necessary. See The User's child's regular pediatrician for medical equipment. See The User's child's regular pediatrician for routine immunizations.
To read more: https://www.goodnightpeds.com/visit-information/faqs
Summary

Good Night Pediatrics is a nighttime hospital for children in Las Vegas and Phoenix. The facility accepts most of the popular insurance policies and has X ray along with medical laboratory within the premises. Patient registration forms of Good Night Pediatrics are available both in English and Spanish. The clinic opens its doors at 5 in the evening and operates 365 days a year. Board certified medics treat a large selection of varied child illnesses such as pneumonia, asthma, fever, sprains, and rashes among many others. Good Night Pediatrics offers little patients both urgent pediatric care as well as follow up checkups.

Good Night Pediatrics reviews and complaints

Good Night Pediatrics is ranked 656 out of 2223 in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article