Horrible Vehicles, Contact an Auto Fraud Lawyer!

I’ll try to be succinct in my review but, for those on the edge about making a decision regarding this dealership, let me tell you that my experience was horrible! I realize we’re all trying to make a living, Good Guys included, but this place nearly wiped me out of $13k of my hard earned money. Read the stories on Yelp, this ain’t the first time and your purchase isn’t likely to be any different. You’re looking at a pretty high rate of serious issues their vehicles, it’s the straightforward statistics. My story: I purchased a truck from Good Guys several months ago. I live about 4 blocks from the dealership. Immediately after getting to my house (remember, 4 blocks from the lot), the Check Engine light came on. I figured it was a minor issue and that I’d bring it back to the dealer tomorrow to address. The next day, I went to start my truck and it would not start. I had to have the truck towed to their dealership. Once I arrived at the dealership, everyone attempted to downplay the situation (guy who sold me the car did a total 180 and now wouldn’t even say hello to me), saying it was just the battery. No-one seemed to understand how ridiculous it feels to drive 4 blocks off the lot, after spending more than $10k, and the purchased vehicle ALREADY doesn’t work. They said they made a range of repairs to the truck but, when I got the truck back, I took it to a mechanic who noted the AC was leaking, paint issues, the door hinge was messed up (it started rattling heavily after purchase), the battery didn’t even have a hold down and would’ve come straight out over a big bump! The mechanic told me I paid way too much and the truck was in terrible condition. I immediately contacted an auto fraud lawyer and found out there were major issues with the contract they had me sign. Fortunately, I was able to get out of my contract. I could go on and on but here’s the moral of the story: Don’t buy anything from this place. If you do, contact an auto fraud lawyer immediately and review your contract with them.
ID
San Diego, California
Reason of review
Damaged or defective

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article