Resolved: Good Chevrolet or Bad Chevrolet, Renton, Washington

Good Chevrolet or Bad Chevrolet, Renton, Washington
Exercise in frustration and futility. #GoodChevrolet #OilChangesForLife? I bought my Chevy Silverado brand new in 2013. Good Chevrolet guarantees oil changes for life. I have faithfully driven to Renton (25 miles one way) each year as the oil changes became due. I used to call in for my servicing but was told that isn't a necessity. Just bring the truck in and the oil will be changed. My next change is due at 28035 miles. My truck was on 25610 but I was getting the change oil soon warning message. Early this afternoon I head on out from Puyallup to Renton to Good Chevrolet to change my oil. I drive up to the service desk to wait for assistance. When the attendant is informed of my oil change need he asks "do you have an appointment?" I said I'd never needed one for the last three years. I was advised that since my last change that is no longer the policy, and they would not be able to help me today. By this time rush hour traffic had started and it took well over an hour to get back home. I was told that because of the *** sales gimmicks used to draw customers in they are overworked and can't handle angry customers fighting in line with screwdrivers. I wish there was a way to transfer the free oil changes out to the Puyallup. (Disclaimer: the great salesman that sold me the truck no longer works there and is not a party of this problem) Exercise in frustration chapter 2. #GoodChevrolet. #oilchangesforlife. So after the debacle on Friday driving from Puyallup to Renton, I was told to bring it in today. Well, surprise, surprise! They are over booked and need me to come in Monday during rush hour at 3:30. Thankfully the salesman that sold me the truck no longer works there. Because "Bad Chevrolet" will not see me buying another vehicle from them anytime soon!
Resolved
ID
Renton, Washington
Service
Good Chevrolet Oil Change
Cons
  • Policy change without notification
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article