Be aware of plastic surgeons in Medellin, Colombia

Stay away from Gonzalo Diaz Palmett at Clinica Las Vegas, the biggest liar and unethical plastic surgeon in Medellin, Colombia. I contact him for an upper blepharoplasty and Eyebrow lift. Due to his unethical behavior I ended having 3 hours of anesthesia for a procedure that could be done with local anesthesia. He also made me pay for “forehead surgery” a procedure that he did not perform on me. To make things worse, the result of the blepharoplasty was so bad that make me look 10 years older that I was before. I admit responsibility since there were some red flags (many liars) at the beginning that I ignored. After the horrendous surgery I tried unsuccessfully to contact him and never got on the phone or answer my e-mails.

Doesn't beat around the bush, straightforward, and knowledgeable. Great surgeon, I've had 3 surgeries with him and wouldn't make the mistake to go elsewhere again.

Thanks for your reviews.I was about to go to see him.I sincerely appreciate you took the time to share your experiences.That would help more like me to make informed decisions

I did breast augmentation in 2003. My *** look amazing still.

He is a bit serious or dry and some people might take that as arrogance but my experience was excellent.

I have no scars, everyone loves my *** job, I get compliments all the time. he recommended US implants and I’m glad I followed his recommendation because back then the French implants were concidered better and most doctors used those but we’re later recalled.

I had surgery 12 years ago. Worst doctor ever!

He has the worst attitude towards patients. He thinks he is doing you a favor. He did whatever he wanted on me when I specifically asked for small implants. And I remember he made me pay in cash..

tax evasion maybe???

I should've known better and trust my gut feeling. I'm going for my second surgery, and obviously not with him!

I had a surgery in 2007. Excellent surgeon. Not issues at all.

I can say tha Dr Gonzalo Diaz is a arrogant man, but my experience with his surgery was the best, I had breast implants and 3 of my family member have done the same with woltherful result, for breast implants in my opinion he is one of the best in Colombia . This is my personal experience .

@PissedConsumer974154

I also had excellent results, he did breast, liposuction, abdominoplasty and buttocks. I live in US and traveled to Medellin to do it. Best decision ever.

@PissedConsumer974154

Same for me. Had my breast implants by him ten years ago. They were perfect.

View more comments (7)
ID
Leonia, New Jersey
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article