Tricked into and forced into getting a vehicle I didn’t want

Was just at this dealer looking at a Ford Focus RS which they where trying to sell me which had a check engine light on when the dealer came to my house and grabbed me in it and I asked him if he wanted me to check and turn it off and he said yeah go ahead. Im not a certified mechanic and he told me go ahead and turn it off on the car he was trying to sell me so I did. I got back to the dealer and looked over the car and seen that he had body work done from being in a accident and they said that the car fax didnt show any accidents. I am a disabled veteran and father of 4 kids. I was told that my that my wife would be on the deal with me for the car I didnt go there for and they gave me the paperwork to take home for her to sign the papers. And her and I discussed it and we agreed we didnt need it or even want it. They had me sign a completely different contract without my wife on it which I didnt realize due to the fact of being tired from working the day I was tricked into thinking my wife was on the contract and the dealer was called the very next morning saying that my wife and I dont want the car and want to cancel the deal in less then 24 hrs. And then the car salesman contacted me after I spoke with the financial manager that hung up on me. So I dropped the car off and they said that my wife isnt on the deal it was just me and are trying to make buy a car with them that I dont want nor even tried to get. Went to them today after they had the car for 3 days and dropped the car back off and left it and I told them already I dont want the car. The salesman name is Mark Gurgone he is a liar and will do anything to make a deal. He texted my phone and was extremely rude to a disabled veteran. A veteran that has went to war for this country. They take advantage of there customers and try to force them to get things that they dont even want would highly not recommend this dealer to get a car from.

User's recommendation: Never go here they take advantage of customers and vets and don’t honor the return of a vehicle within 24 hrs.

ID
Niles, Illinois

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article