A bunch of UNPROFESSIONAL

This place is VERY UNORGANIZED and do NOT follow up or through accordingly.It s unbelievable that they can offer products for sale and when purchased -once they receive your money they get complacent. I ordered a floor mirror on 5/23 and have been following on weekly basis until Fri 6/14/13, the day they told me the mirror would be delivered. To only get a call back at 4pm, after me calling 4 TIMES through out the day( and being assured it was on it s way) to advise that the mirror NEVER LEFT THE WAREHOUSE!!! The FREIGHT company did not want to take the mirror.. This is some real BS!!! What kind of people are they hiring? It took so long as per the BS story Goldenage provided due to the fact that It s a very big mirror and they are packaging it for shipping . NOW did Goldenage JUST find out the *** mirror was VERY BIG?? A bunch of UNPROFESSIONAL BS!! I missed a whole day of work behind their incompetance!! They are worthless!!! and FYI- How about only selling to your locals in FLORIDA since your unreliable and unworthy of WORLD WIDE BUSINESS!! Idiots!!! Refund my *** money, ASAP!!! FYI_ I m super annoyed that this review box MAKES me have to give 1 star bc if it were up to me, they wouldn t receive ANY STARS!!! I do NOT recommend this place for ANYTHING!!!! Don t waste your time AT ALL!!!

Decorausa is the new name of GoldenAgeUSA - GoldenAgeUSA.com is also forwarded to decorausa.com - This is how those companies work - keep changing their names to get rid of tons of complains - The footer of their site says "Crystal chandeliers By Decorausa. Online retailer of home lighting & decor products"

ID
Miami, Florida

Goldenageusa.com, over 12 days still no shipment

I bought three mini pendants form this website, they charged my credit card right away. But I haven't received anything for 13 days. So I followed up the matter with them, and they say it has not been even shipped yet! They promise the shipment in the next two days. I will give them few more days if no updates I am going to ask for my money or dispute the charges on my credit card. I could have bought the same thing in Amazon but became greedy for only 20 bucks on the whole order. Never fall for their lower prices, *** excuses to justify their poor management.

This company advertises European crystal chandeliers but ships out inferior Chinese chandeliers. I am so disappointed when I got my order. The customer service person had no clue on what they advertise, and what they sell.

@PissedConsumer367612

Dear Customer, Our company sells thousands of products form different sources. Please provide the items you have purchased with your order# and the details page url of it the products where it states that the specific items is made in Europe and the one you got is chinese.

We have not had any communications from you regarding this issue.

Our staff are here to help our customers. Please contact us through our customer service page.

We will be happy to assist you or resolve any product related issues.

@PissedConsumer367612

The following text is from goldenageusa.com.. Do not you think it is MISLEADING?

"At GoldenageUSA.com you will find a lovely selection of Crystal Chandeliers that are beautiful enough to grace a palace. Sourced from a wide range of European suppliers from Austria, Spain, Italy, the Czech Republic, and France you will find crystals of all types to suit your taste."

"Goldenage® brings the European tradition and exclusive products from well known manufacturers into your home."

Dear customer,

We are sorry to hear that you have not received the pendants. Our records show that you are in contact with our cs and that the item will be shipped on 9-16-11.

As always we have the outmost interest in making our customers happy. If you have a question please contact us directly.

Goldenage CS

View more comments (3)
ID
#261938 Review #261938 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Washington, District Of Columbia
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article