Verified Reviewer

FRAUD investigation

Update by user Apr 29, 2022

I had to beg over and over to get a portion of my retirement. VERY rude Golden 1 employees, lacking in any manner of understanding.

I am broke. Cannot pay bills, cannot but food.

Original review posted by user Apr 29, 2022
My account was compromised, and ever since, Golden 1 has been treating me as if I am the criminal. I am 68 years old and alone. They have denied me access to my retirement and my Social Security. If I was into bank fraud, I wouldnt be eating ramen every day!

User's recommendation: Bank elsewhere!

ID
Eureka, California
Cons
  • Total lack of compassion and understanding
  • Denied a 68 year old widow
  • Denied access to my retirement
Loss
Preferred solution
ACCESS TO MY RETIREMENT! It is MY money!

Account Department

Don't ever attempt to open an account at Golden One for an association or group. After six (6) days of giving them paperwork and all the info that they requested our RV/Golf group was turned down from opening an account. We were told that we did not have any paperwork showing that we were NOT incorporated......we do indeed have the paperwork from both IRS and the State of CA. I don't know where they get their minimum-wage workers, but I will never put myself through the *** that they have put me through for simply wanting to open an account and depositing our club money. It is the dumbest way of doing business I had ever seen.....save yourself the stress and hair-pulling and don't do business with Golden One Credit Union.
ID
Sacramento, California
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article