Abuse, neglect and unlawful sedation to prevent facts from being delivered

Circa 2012 I was in Golden Living where my computer was illegally and constantly monitored so my personal privacy was violated. I was sexually abused by a roommate and IF staff were actually doing their jobs these things would not have happened. I am not talking about everyone on staff as there certainly are some good nurses and aides it is just the acts of the bad ones far outweigh the good ones. If staff would not have been constantly wasting their time monitoring my computer they could have actually been taking care of patients but apparently I was much more "entertaining". It would take all of five minutes for me to identify the responsible staff as there were only a few. I DO CLEARLY REMEMBER MANY GOOD STAFF AS WELL SO PLEASE DO NOT MISUNDERSTAND ME - things do need to change though and the type of "mistakes" that overtly happened I HAVE NEVER SEEN HAPPEN BEFORE. I know things happen but I also know the look on the faces of guilty persons when they screw up or intentionally do something. Since I always have to be held accountable for things I do as a patient then why are professionals not held accountable? I am in the process of contacting every possible news source to get this problem out to the public/people where this information belongs and if some good comes out of it then I will be forever grateful as no human being deserves this kind of treatment. Thomas Grinnell - Rochester, Mn.
ID
Rochester, Minnesota
Service
Golden Livingcenters Adult Care
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article