Bryan J Ksk

Verified Reviewer

Sold me a blown motor

Ordered a motor from them and it took 4 months to get it and when I got it the motor was no good. He promised me a new motor to replace the bad one they sent and I never received it. I have asked for my 3300 dollars back and they won't give it back. So now my truck sits with no motor in it. Anderson Fletcher is who I dealt with. Bad company to deal with.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Scammers

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don't deal with Golden Gate Auto Parts

map-marker Las Vegas, Nevada

Scammed and lied to

Golden Gate Auto Parts - Scammed and lied to
Golden Gate Auto Parts - Scammed and lied to - Image 2
This person says hes located at 177 Park Ave #200 San Jose ca. I did a owner search he has never been at that location GoldenGate Autoparts.com is his website its all a lie, no one works for him, he will not give you a ca business lic witch is against the law. Nothing is inspected the engine I bought for 600 bucks was a rusted bucket of bolts heck the block had striped holes. The BBb of n calif went to the address in 2020 business was not there. He is a scam artist I have emails pics of the trash I got and all his text messages. He says the BBB can not do anything to him. Btw the wrecking yard this garbage came from did not put on there proper business address do thats nail fraud in its self.

User's recommendation: Stay away

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article