Alexandros Ver

Lost and found

Thank you to the lost and found security department for finding and returning our belongings. I truly thought it was a lost cause, but after reporting the missing items I promptly got a call back that they had been found. Thank you thank you thank you.
Mark O Ekv

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Sacramento, California

Overall unhappy with cust. serv. and lack of timely response and no refund or credit towards a future event.

Poor response time and really as expected by a large corporation did not care about the money I spent in their arena.
Pros:
  • Good event center
Cons:
  • Poor customer service

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: PUrchase at you own risk

map-marker Granite Bay, California

Purse was not accepted tonight after being accepted for two years.

Good Evening!

My husband and I are Season Ticket holders and so enjoy our tickets to the King's games. I purchased a purse to fit the requirements of your conditions three years ago.

I really wanted to be sure it met your measurements. This evening going through security a new woman saw my purse as it was going through the security and said it did not meet the standards. She called a supervisor over who had the wooden size model and it maybe was 1/16 of an inch too long. He was applogetic and said you had new standards.

I was never aware of any new standards. I was told I needed to bring a smaller purse next time. I was so upset especially after seeing so may other women during the evening with so much bigger purses than mine in the arena. I even asked two women in the ladies room if they were questioned about their purses.

They had not and couldn't believed mine which was so small was questioned. My purse has never been questioned and is within your standards. Please look into this and let me know what you find out. I spent a lot of money on my purse and time to be sure it met your measurements and was SHOCKED and so dismayed by my experience tonight.

I have used my same purse for over two years with no security ever questioning it's size.

This woman I have seen one other time. Very confused why she questioned my purse tonight and not last time I went through her line.

Please let us know why this happened tonight. My purse is within your requirements Our season tickets are under my husband, Joseph Ryan (916) 801****. My name is Jane Ryan (916) 367-****.

I don;t want to experience this again nor should anyone else who follow your rules and regulations. As you can probably tell I am not a happy ticket holder tonight and this should not have happened.

Jane Ryan

User's recommendation: I hope what happened to me tonight doesn’t happen to anyone else that follows the regulations provided.

Zonnie Xbt
map-marker Rocklin, California

Address a situation which left my injured

I was injured at the Golden one center, and instead of making sure I was OK I was wrongfully escorted out of the game for accidentally bumping into somebody in the dangerous upper section.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article