Verified Reviewer

Goldco - Predatory seller pushes WAY overpriced, collectible proof coins on new investors. Look elsewhere!
Goldco preys on first time gold/silver investors, moving them overpriced coins far above any realistic resale value, while claiming modest margins of 7-21%. I came to Goldco because of 5-star ratings on an (ostensibly "independent") review website, seeking to establish...
#1917665

I am the author of this review. One minor correction, I said that the “American Bald Eagle 2020 reverse proof” was the “same coin” but from the US Mint (West Point).” That’s not exactly true. But they are equivalent (despite Goldco’s protestations to the contrary.) If you don’t believe me, ask any of the reputable dealers on the PNG directory at apmddealera dot org.

View more comments
ID
Preferred solution
I was able to cancel my order. Just want to warn other consumers.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article