Replaced watch battery; but broke the watch

Gold Star Jewelry, Coddington Mall, Santa Rosa California. When I picked up my watch from having a battery replaced ($12) the watch immediately fell apart onto the counter - a pin had come out - the saleswoman, who was one foot away - acted oblivious to my distress and kept her back turned to me - and when I finally got loud enough she turned around and advised me that I could pay $20 and leave the watch overnight and they would fix it!!! Now I know why she advised that I return in 15 minutes instead of letting me wait at the counter. I didn't leave my watch there for repair a second time. I think they have done enough damage...why would I want to let them do more?
ID
#199396 Review #199396 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Antioch, California

About

Gold Star Jewelry Terms of Service
To read more: https://www.goldstarjewellery.com/Terms_Condition.html
Gold Star Jewelry Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.goldstarjewellery.com/Privacy-policy.html
Summary

Gold Star Jewelry produces jewelry, taking part in all process, from the rough diamond till the appearance of a ready product. The main four principles of the company are innovation, customer focus, quality and trust-worthy. All these allow Gold Star jewelry to stay a competitive player on the market of valuable metals. There is a special jewelry collection which contains precious stones of unique forms. The company`s jewelry collection offers the best earrings, rings and pendants which are made from the white and yellow gold. Events and shows are regularly arranged by the Gold Star Jewelry in order to get customers acquainted with the products and motivate them purchase one or another item. Companies who want to be dealers should fill in a special form or contact any representatives in Europe, USA, India, China and Japan.

Gold Star Jewelry reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article