The Owner Don Goben being untrustworthy

I dealt with buying a used car directly with the Business Owner, Don Goben. I had my car detailed shortly after buying it and the detailing shop pointed out the paint didn't match. I called Mr. Goben and texted him about this issue to which I have texts from him telling me he would fix it. When I notified him I was ready to get it fixed he stopped communicating with me and I had to take him to small claims court to which he lied, denied and told untruths about the situation. Besides spending an additional $500.00 on small claims court I had to get a new battery, get a blinker fixed, replace the horn as my battery died after he said he put a different one in. Also the mirror blinker was not mentioned when buying and I was able to get a new horn in. In Court he Addressed the Judge by his first name only, to which I knew I would not win but at least I was able to tell the truth and prevent my disability (PTSD) from continuing to be triggered. Mr. Goben didn't honor his word and is not to be trusted. Mr Goben knew I was disabled per my many communications with him to which he had no regard. PLEASE DON'T EVER BUY A USED CAR FROM THIS COMPANY!

User's recommendation: DONT EVER BUY A CAR FROM GOBEN CARS!

ID
Service
Goben Cars Owner
Loss
$2000
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article