Need a full refund

I was supposed to get a procedure done but they themselves were not able to give me medical clearance so they guaranteed me I would get a full refund. The procedure was partially paid 10/17/2022 and here we are 12/06/2022 and they still have not refund me 3200.00 dollars and now I called and get no answer.

User's recommendation: Stay away from this company please.

ID
#4195346 Review #4195346 is a subjective opinion of poster.
New York, New York
Pros
  • New procedures tech
Cons
  • Have not refunded my money 3200
Loss
$320000
Preferred solution
Full refund

I’ve been very satisfied with Goals Plastic Surgery

Staff was very helpful, professional and polite. The workplace is really clean. My experience with Goals Plastic Surgery was excellent! The facility is fresh, staff are very expert and will do almost everything possible to keep you beaming. I love my outcomes! Dr. Sergey Voskin was so humorous and he attractive me so beautifully! Outstanding Surgeon and clinic!! I had used so many other medispas and skin care clinics, with their lotions. but, only lost my time and money (partly because I didn't follow through on the full therapies. Then, I met Dr. Sugey Voskin, MD, and his amazing staff at Goals Plastic Surgery and Dr. Voskin were so great at describing in terms I would comprehend, that I lastly "got it" and was ready to complete amazing of my brown spots in only 6 months! Since then, Dr. Voskin has done the best work ever on my Botox treatment. His costs are good and his skills are second to nothing!
ID
Pros
  • All staff
  • Treatment
  • Dr sergey voskin
Reason of review
Work Experience or Job Application

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

COVID, monkeypox, mask-optional policy: Are we safe? Watch an expert interview with Prof. Karen Jubanyik from Yale to learn more about viruses and how to stay protected.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article