GO Imaging in Humble, TX

Don't use GO imaging in Humble (green oaks diagnostics) They tell you one price, then come back and say you owe them money. I had a CT scan when I had my kidney stones and they quoted me $250 cash price. Then we gave them my insurance card and the lady wasn't in the office but they promised they would cover any additional cost if the insurance says it will cost more. I got a freaking bill for an additional $50, and called them, they said it didn't have anything to do with the CT scan, well if it doesn't have anything to do with the CT scan why do I have to pay a difference. It's to make the CT scan a 3d rendering. Well isn't that what a CT scan is? She said they didn't make any notes in my file about covering the difference. She supposedly talked to her manager, and said I still have to pay it. Charge me the cash price instead of being jackholes and trying to get more money out of me. I specifically called around for the best price, and this place offered it. I will never go there again.
ID
Service
Go Imaging Computed Tomography Procedure
Reason of review
Pricing issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article