Go Green Express Home Services Maintenance Review from Ridgewood, New York

Absolutely do not recommend. I've dealt with Go Green over the past 8 months at the request of our landlord who selected them. Of the two appointments we've required we've had over 10 scheduled appointments, 90% of which are cancelled the day before by the company claiming an increase in "emergency" appointments. I gather these are higher paying and they're more than happy to disgruntle customers like myself who are looking for regular maintenance. I work with companies to improve business processes for a living and I've never in my life seen such a disregard for customer's time (and I've worked with cable companies :). We have to arrange our schedules to be home for a four hour window. I've advised our landlord that we refuse to work with Go Green given their blatant disregard for customer service. I'd be shocked if this isn't a pattern amongst their customers. Avoid if you value your time (and based on other reviews, your money)
ID
Ridgewood, New York
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Deceitful and Deceptive Business Practices

Found this company on manufacturer's website as an authorized repair shop for my central AC. Paid a service call charge for the diagnostic. Technician found a bad part which he said was not covered by my warranty. He gave me a verbal quote for the work. He put the new part in but couldn't get the unit working, so spent 45 minutes on his cell with someone who was helping him remotely to get the unit to work. Finally, he got it working. I later called the manufacturer regarding what type of warranty I had, since the unit was less than 3 yrs old. I found out I had been lied to - the part was covered under my warranty. I then called the repair service company as I wasn't given a breakdown of labor and parts - my bill stated a lump sum only. I asked what the cost was for the part and found out it was $50. Since the bill was $584 before tax, I paid $533 in labor charges for 45 minutes of work. WOW. This company's business model is predicated on ignorant consumers. Do yourself a favor and find a reputable, qualified and fair company to do business with. That is not this company.
ID
Spring Valley, New York
Cons
  • Being overcharged and lied to
Reason of review
refund never received
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

About

Go Green Express Home Services Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.ggehs.com/privacy.html
Summary

Go Green Express Home Services is a HVAC contractor in Newburgh, New York. Go Green Express Home Services serves both residential clients and business in several counties including Dutchess County, Orange County, Ulster County, Putnam County and Rockland. A team of HVAC customer care specialists and technicians offer a broad range of services including plumbing, heating, air conditioning as well as indoor air testing, water treatment. The company deals in a number of leading brands such as Boyertown, TRANE, Honeywell, Intellidyne, Taco, and Amana among other labels.

Go Green Express Home Services reviews and complaints

Go Green Express Home Services is ranked 113 out of 890 in Household Services category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article