map-marker Miami, Florida

They have no idea what to do with feeds.

Don't waste your time with these jokers they have no idea what to do 2 man operation...market a lot with beautiful ads. And have a great marketing plan but they are totally lost. We submitted tons of info and they had no idea on feeds to stores also. We signed up a few weeks ago and they were not able to completed one feed. We cancelled immediately after 2 calls a day. Do not waste your money find a company that has a proven track record..These people sent us companies they work with which was a total lie....they are small mom pop operations with beautiful marketing ads all over the internet.
Reason of review:
Bad quality
Guest

Agreed. They are a budget business with budget 'results'.

Their service is a total joke and the people you talk to have the IQ of door knobs. They have caused more problems for us versus the money we 'saved' going with a provided that knows what they are doing.

map-marker Glendale, California

WORST COMPANY EVER STAY FAR AWAY SICK GUYS

Worst business I have ever dealt with they stole my money will not return, do not sign up with Go Data feeds, Go Data Feeds.com is a horrible web service with a rude staff that will stele your money stay far away and dont get screwed by this company they are family owned run by 3 individuals and have no common sense they will retart a feed and no products will actually go into search engine, again stay far away from Worst business I have ever dealt with they stole my money will not return, do not sign up with Go Data feeds, Go Data Feeds.com is a horrible web service with a rude staff that will stele your money stay far away and dont get screwed by this company they are family owned run by 3 individuals and have no common sense they will retart a feed and no products will actually go into search engine, again stay far away from
Guest

I agrees as well, I had nothing but issues with these guys. They were able to pull the feeds but there was only a limited way of filtering stuff and I could do the same myself.

We lost tons of money with these guys and will never go back to them. They promised the world and delivered nothing.

Guest

I've had nothing but a positive experience ....so far

www.PepperEyes.com

Guest

Listen to this guy. These kids are scam artists, and will never get another dime from anyone if I can attest to it.

Ran my setup - more like ran away with my money.

No training, no help, noone picked up my calls. Felt trapped.

Stay away folks.

Unless you want to lose a ton of money. With Shopping Feed now - nice to be dealing with competent humans.

View more comments (2)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article