map-marker Fargo, North Dakota

Poor customer service

I went to their website wanting to buy some bar utensils. The website is horribly designed and navigates poorly. None of the items are priced and there is no guest option to buy things quickly. Instead, they want you call or email a customer care person. I called the number on the website and was greeted by a Sara or Tara. This customer care person was rude and sounded like I was being a burden by wanting to buy items from their website. Any time I asked a question, I was met with quick and rude responses. When I didn't read my credit card information quick enough, I would hear a disgusted exhale. Finally, I just took the hint and cancelled my application, and hung up. I was going to post a review immediately after that call, and Googled Culinex to do so. When the results posted, Webstaurant was at the top. So I thought I should first buy my items and I went on the Webstaurant website. Fast, easy, painless, and no rude employees. I do not recommend Culinex.

User's recommendation: Don't waste your time with this company.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article