Gm Truck Center Staff Review from Shepherdsville, Kentucky

Bought an old utility truck from GM truck center on ebay in nov. Henrick was very helpful and i enjoy the truck everyday. It was as described and I had some questions about an issue I had and Henrick was very helpful and had his mechanic follow up with me. I wish i had a brand new showroom floor ton truck, but the fact is i bought a used vehicle, and just because he brought me the deal doesnt mean he owes me maintenance forever. I was happy with GM truck center and check for their auctions frequently. C. G. Lou, Ky
Shepherdsville, Kentucky
Reason of review
Good customer service

GM Truck Center is a SCAM Business

It's funny because I was reading the comments on the other complaint against GM Truck Center and there are a lot of negative ones about this business and Henrik. The reason for that is because he is a SCAM ARTIST! We've lost $8,000 to him and we are so upset that we ever dealt with him and his business. He sold us a truck on ebay and asked us if he could bid on the restoration. We said yes and we received an invoice with both mechanical and cosmetic work to be done. We paid. He took so long to complete the work that he couldn't get us the truck when promised. That is part of his scam - by the time we realized we had been scammed it was too late to do anything through ebay. When we finally received the truck we realized how badly we had been scammed. *** things weren't done like repairing rips in the seat - we could have potentially gotten over that. But the driveshaft falling out of the yolk, the complete wiring nightmare with respect to the new truck bed that was put on, the disgusting so called "paint job" that was done and I could keep going on - these were all material things that were supposed to be done that either weren't done or they were done incorrectly. Disgusting. Henrik would always tell us he was so sorry for the delay but that his trucks were on a movie set or some other *** like that. We will be sure and let the world know that they should not be doing business with this entity. When we received the truck he actually told us he forgot to order a new driveshaft and that he would ship it to us - but then stopped answering our calls when we let him know that wasn't the only problem with his work. He is a liar and a thief and karma gets those kind of people every time.

I have worked with Henrik for 10 plus years and have purchased several vehicles from him including about 14 pickups 4 CJ's and a few muscle cars .One was a 1968 SS Chevelle that I recently sold to a man in Australia .First show he took a 2nd place over all of 250 cars first time out .

Henrik has never failed to give me great service ,shipping ,honest description of vehicle ,and great pricing .One truck I bought had a bad knock after a tune up ,and a call to Henrik and he bought a new engine from my local Chevy dealer .California to New Hampshire and not a cheap rebuilt

I call him a friend to all and he also took care of my sons Duramax while he was stationed in Ventura.

Running a business can be tricky at times but Henrik ALWAYS TREATS ME WITH RESPECT .I have sent him thousands of dollars and I would trust him with my wallet anytime .

Granby, Connecticut
Loss

Screwed by Henrik Hairapetian/world famous 4x4 /GM Truck center, Burbank, CA

Henrik Hairapetian of GM Truck Center in Burbank, CA, also known as World Famous 4x4 sold us a truck which he called "perfect" --- said it has new brakes, new shocks, new "everything", no leaks, etc. Said if ANYTHING was not right, take it back to him and he'd take care of it. We also paid over 2k in addition to the cost of the truck to Henrik UP FRONT for nicer tires, suspension lift and a few other things we agreed on with him. After taking the truck to a mechanic because it was making a very loud clank sound & not feeling safe, everything Henrik has told us has been a FLAT OUT LIE. The brakes were 100 % worn out & dangerous to drive on, shocks are worn & leaking, radiator is leaking, the new steering box henrik claimed to put in is old and leaking, there is no suspension lift installed which we paid for. And the list goes on. HENRIK LIED TO US ABOUT EVERYTHING and the integrity of his work is appalling. He had the truck for over five weeks and would always tell us he's "waiting for a part" -- NO -- no parts ever came in. He STOLE our money and tried to get away with it. We will be suing him and his business for automotive fraud. Henrik claims to have big clients with lots of money - well, please -- BEWARE -- he steals money and his work is fraudulent. HENRIK HAIRAPETIAN IS DISHONEST!!!!! BEWARE!!!!

Had my truck Built by Henrik.

it came out absolutely flawless.

only complaint is it took me a week longer than I was told for my truck to be completed.

not a big deal there.

my 79 GMC recieved paint, interior, it was lowered, had a fleetside bed conversion, smog equipment installed, trans and engine service, break service, new break and radiator hoses, powder coated wheels, and a rebuilt steering box.

Im sorry Henrik is getting hounded on this site. you cant please everyone it seems.

Hey Henrik you seem to claim some of these other people you robbed are extortionists. How come you haven't commented on my vehicle you clown?

I would assume its because you sold me an absolute piece of garbage and you weren't man enough to take my calls, emails, or texts. You are a disgrace.

Henrik is a great guy, I have dealt with him on several occasions regarding my classic 4x4's. Never had any problems.

Henrik and his crew are professional and courteous.

The misunderstanding was clarified and we have come to a favorable solution for both of us.

It's been over a year now since Henrik stole my money and sold me an unsafe and dangerous vehicle. He made promise after promise and delivered on none. Henrik swore the truck was totally reprinted, the engine was rebuilt, new suspension, new tires, new seats, and on and on. Not one of his claims were true. The truck showed up with no seat belts, missing lug nuts, old tires, damaged paint, major oil leaks, NO BRAKES!!!!!

I spent more than 10k with him, another 1200 for shipping, and another 4k+ just to get it road worthy until the motor threw a rod after just 2200 miles!!!! I called him, emailed him, and the Ted h dozens and dozens of times. He wouldn't take my calls and made his desk boy hang up on me!!!!

I have thousands in receipts, phone records, emails etc and Henrik refused to make good on any of it!!! I cannot believe Offroad magazine does business with this ***!!! I cannot believe they supported him on TOP GEAR!!!!! What a fraud!!!! I emailed management at Offroad Magazine a year ago about this *** and they refused to be bothered with it. Now look at him. He's being exposed as the *** that he is. He is a typical dealer fraud who just keeps trying to beat his buyers.

Henrik beat me even worse than he beat you so I feel your pain. He is a deadbeat seller, a liar, a fraud, a thief and a coward.

What he sent me was unsafe, incomplete, broken, damaged, and overall unreal. He refused my calls, emails, texts etc for months and had his little desk boy hang up when I called.

He is an embarrassment to the auto community and it's disgraceful that Offroad Magazine and TOP GEAR use his products!!! What a fraud.

These lovely ladies are not liars and have absolutely nothing to lie about.

They have all proper documentation of all repairs not completed as paid for in addition to documentation for all the things that have been wrong with truck from the start, which were supposed to be "perfect" and " repaired" by Henri. Henrik tried to steal their money by cutting many corners, keeping money for products paid for but not installed, and he put their safety at risk by stating the truck had new brakes when they were metal to metal.

The list goes on, and on.

The BAR and DMV have validated all of the info and are well aware of Henrik's shady character and unprofessional business methods.

These ladies got suckered into buying a truck from GM Truck Center and have been subjectedone lie after the other fed to them by a sociopathic business owner. But many other people have taken Henrik to court and this man has lost.

Don't believe a word this man says about either of these women.

They have fought hard and are standing up to a bully who is used to taking advantage of his customers by having his way in this world through methods of intimidation.

I commend these gals for all they have done and will be more than happy to represent them in a civil suit if Henrik keeps this up.

These lovely ladies are not liars and have absolutely nothing to lie about.

The list goes on, and on.

Don't believe a word this man says about either of these women.

javascript:ac_smilie(':p')

View more comments (20)
Los Angeles, California
Loss

Brands Related to GM Truck Center

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article