Repair Tech Reeked of Marijuana

I bought my appliance at a local store that has a contract with G&M outlet in Laurinburg, NC to repair warranty items. I can say the guy named Dustin fixed the product but he smelled like Marijuana bad and was hitting on my daughter she told me later. How can a company allow someone like that to work there. I asked some people around town who said that was the owners son so that explains a lot. I will never buy anything from that store or get anything repaired by them again. I am shocked a small local company would have people like that working for them even if they are family.

And how do you know i smelled like marijuana you apperantly where not there if your daughter had to tell you later that i was flirting with her? This is inaccurate an defamatory i have several thousand satisfied completed service calls under my belt in the 10 yrs of working here and take my job serious.

Apperantly i was damned fromed from there start of this all and appreciate u not doing business with us again.

Dustin again if this is not a competetor these people must have mistaken cigarette smell for marijuana and my kindness for flirting. These people are mad at the world

I am Dustin and this is a bald faced lie I have an outstanding service and customer service record and drug and background screened this comment was left by our completion.

View more comments (2)
ID
Laurinburg, North Carolina
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article