Junior Reviewer

Jeff Lutz Glostream overit Media Airfoil Public relations Dana Lutz 3721 DARLINGTON RD S BLOOMFIELD HILLS, MI 48301 2**-**4-5673

Recently I had to leave my employment due to unwanted sexual harassment. I attempted to report Jeff Lutz but it was decided that because He’s married and I’m a man, it would be easier for me to find employment at another location. There is really no way to report this type of activity. I never thought this would happen to me especially from a man. Recently I had to leave my employment due to unwanted sexual harassment. I attempted to report Jeff Lutz but it was decided that because He’s married and I’m a man, it would be easier for me to find employment at another location. There is really no way to report this type of activity. I never thought this would happen to me especially from a man. Recently I had to leave my employment due to unwanted sexual harassment. I attempted to report Jeff Lutz but it was decided that because He’s married and I’m a man, it would be easier for me to find employment at another location. There is really no way to report this type of activity. I never thought this would happen to me especially from a man.

Wow, I'll believe anything from the ethically challenged folks at Glostream! When the CEO has no ethics, you get trickle down scumminess!

ID

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article