Very bad customer service

Overall easy to use website but terrible customer service. Offer discounts but once you want to book , they won't let you redeem it. Tried a few times to book a cleaner but never heard back and never confirmed any request, neither did they reach out to tell why. No message , nothing. One time could get a service but the guy only came in to see what had to be done, then left to get needed materials and never came back. Raised issue but no one ever got back to me. Seems to be not working and overall terrible customer service.
Glorgo Customer Care
Poor customer service

Glorgo Singapore

Engaged a cleaner thru Glorgo App. On the cleaning day, came a very young cleaner, i guess in her 20s. Showed her the house and explained to her on the requirements and she started. She is not systematic in her work and is all over the place, can tell that she is new in cleaning and she is really young to be a cleaner. I gave her 3 out of 10. What i got is totally different from what Glorgo had advertised. Seems to me anyone can join them and become a cleaner. Anyway i had a chat with the cleaner, she is still a student. I won't be using Glorgo anymore, not honest and reliable at all.

That why I always use recommended people. I am using this women for many years.

She is Singaporean and she have her regular customer too. Contact me if you are keen: karen_yee2001@***.com

Tried them, very bad experience with the cleaner.

What a waste of time and money.

View more comments (2)
Glorgo House Cleaning Service

Glorgo - Terrible Service

Got a cleaner from them over the weekend, not impressed by their service. The cleaner came, told me she don't do ironing. Wash my bathroom with water only, refuse to use my cleaning solutions, allergy to the smell was told. Used the same bucket of water for cleaning all furnitures, request her to change water, she refused. Had send a email to Glorgo, awaiting their reply. Completely different from what they advertised. I felt cheated, or maybe just my luck. Called them again after 2 days, the guy who answer my call is rude and unable to assist me in my request, had asked for a re-clean, was told to pay S$80 again, real bad customer service.
#1219974

Very sorry to hear about your bad experience, this doesn't sound like our standard service quality.

As part of our Glorgo quality guarantee please send an email to us at customers@glorgo.com so we can give you a full refund and credit equal to your booking amount!

Glorgo House Cleaning Service

Glorgo.com

Sales people promised trained cleaners who know how to clean and who would take a thorough top to bottom approach. Sounds great, right? It is evident based on the service provided, that this was NOT true. Half of the people sent didn't appear to know what they were doing and couldn't "see" the dust or grime. Unless specifically told to do so, these folks never touched a baseboard, ceiling fan, or went after cobwebs that built up week after week. The cleaner they use on hardwood floors leave the floor sticky, and the floors would need to be re-mopped after they left. Dusting was done with a duster that moved the dust around the room, but never actually removed the dust. They dusted around stuff that was within reach. They don't move anything or attempt to clean under anything. Avoid them if possible.

Same me a unprofessional cleaner.

Very terrible experience.

@PissedConsumer1223110

#1219976

Tried them.

Service is terrible.

View more comments (3)
Glorgo Cleaning Service
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article