map-marker Orlando, Florida

Totally Satisfied

They are the best weight loss experts in the USA. They have helped and improved the lives of thousands of people to lose weight and get back their lives to normal, living healthy and happy. So is the case with me, I was facing issues with obesity and due to their proper diet plan and advanced treatment now I am living a healthier life. It has changed my life. I am really grateful.

User's recommendation: I will recommend that those who are having issues with obesity should definitely join them. They will help you to reduce weight with their advanced technologies and great inventions.

map-marker Orlando, Florida

Totally satisfied.

I am completely satisfied with the services they have provided to me. I was so worried about the obesity issue and then finally I got into their safe hands. They have taken care of me really well. I recommend to all of you that those having issues must join their boot camp it will be really helpful.

User's recommendation: It is the best place to deal with obesity issues. Those having issues with obesity must join them.

Annalyn Zwv

Just want to share what my new learnings is

I'm trying to look for websites that can help me find the answer that I need about obesity, and I accidentally stumbled on this site. Still checking it out but so far I like what I'm reading here, very informative.

User's recommendation: I recommend this for people to read

Alleen Ese

FAKE REVIEW BY ISRAELI CON MAN DON JURAVIN

Guest

Checked it yesterday after reading about it on some blog and I find it really interesting. Specially designed for people with obesity, there is a really good concept also, so people can follow it!

Guest

I have found it as well a while ago and from hundreds of sites I've been checking, I like this one the most!

View more comments (2)
map-marker New Brunswick, New Jersey

BEWARE! THIS IS THE LATEST SCAM FROM ISRAELI SCAMMER DON JURAVIN

Guess who is back with another weight loss scam? Remember Don Juravin? Remember Roca Labs? Remember the now proven fake Gastric Bypass Alternative Regimen that was nothing more than coloured silica fibres? Remember how the US Government successfully got a $25 million dollar personal judgment against Juravin for fraud? We he is back with a new one called the Globesity Foundation which is incorporated in Wyoming but only has a mailing address there, very shady. Also, the Foundation requires you to buy expensive memberships. If you elect to go the religious route, they will donate 10 percent of the amount you pay them so they can donate the money tax free to the fake church they own called Holy Land Ministry. If that does not sound shady, I dont what does then. Also, the Foundation will even sell you Blessed Suppliments ! Sounds totally legit, right? Nope. Whats funny about all of this is they use the same cast of characters who helped him in the Roca Labs scam which the government shut down. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS DON JURAVIN SCAM! GOOGLE DON JURAVIN, ADI JURAVIN, ADI JORBIN AS THEY ARE ALL ALIASES HE USED PRIOR TO FRAUD CONVICTIONS IN ISRAEL. THIS POSTING IS BEING MADE TO WARN PEOPLE ABOUT HIS SCAMS AND ALL INFO POSTED HERE CAME FROM THE PUBLIC RECORD. THANK YOU PISSED CONSUMER FOR THIS OPEN FORUM TO WARN UNWARY CONSUMERS.

User's recommendation: BEWARE OF THIS PROVEN SCAMMER

Guest

This guy Juravin was just arrested again!

Guest

Omg this guy Juravin is at it again?!? I found this when I googled him because he would refund my $! When is this guy going to be shut down?

TRUTHFUL REVIEW !

Fake review!

View more comments (3)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article