SAMUEL A Tfp

Verified Reviewer

Unhabitable apt

hi i moved into an apt that wes nakamoto said was ready and safe but was not apon our verbal agreement and him telling me he needed the money to get apt ready upstairs for me and my dog he did not get a guy on that apt for a month which was not our agreement and i did not want to stay in a n illegal nasty basement apt soon after i moved into nasty apt that was illegal it did not have a working stove and had a catch bucket under kitchen sink also the heat never got turned on and the hot water went out often once for more than a week and when they got water turned back on it flooded my apt i tried severel times to reach wes nakamoto and his other landlord lupe zidon i texted and called several times but they never responded leaving me in a flooded apartment i had to pull rug up and put floor drying fans under carpet for more than a week the whole time sufferering becuase i had no place to go after carpet and pad would not dry out i was forced to pull up and take rug completley out etc etc etc
Loss:

Preferred solution: Price reduction

User's recommendation: DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS CROOK

Jackie P Npq

Garbage and burned out buildings, appliances left outside for months

Globe Real Estate LLC - Garbage and burned out buildings, appliances left outside for months
Globe Real Estate LLC - Garbage and burned out buildings, appliances left outside for... - Image 2
Globe Real Estate LLC - Garbage and burned out buildings, appliances left outside for... - Image 3
Globe Real Estate LLC - Garbage and burned out buildings, appliances left outside for... - Image 4
Theses photos are examples of the type of landlord Wesley Nakamoto is, either that or he hires totally incompetent managers, I suspect it is both. I called in August 2019 to complain of appliances left out in front of the apartments and another burned out unit that has been unoccupied for a year of so. They may say they are fixing it up to the city, but there is not daily progress. Sporadic progress at best. I have complained to the city of Anchorage numerous times and thankfully they do respond, and he has been fined numerous times. What a shameful way to own and manage property. Wesley Nakamoto-I drive that street every day and your negligence is driving down mine and every other property in this neighborhood. Shame on you. Jackie Purcell.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Slumlord property owner
Reason of review:
Trashy Property on 45th Avenue, Anchorage

Preferred solution: I want it cleaned up, permanently.

Guest

We have a great Advocate that wants to take Wes down. She has recently hooked up with Ak.

Legal Services that is willing to take him down.

Please call Rebecca Davies at 942-****. Tell her Ellen gave you her name and phone number

Diandra Exx
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1893104

hi jackie do you know rebecca davies did she help you with wes nakamoto??

Diandra Exx
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1893104

Do not call rebecca davies she is working for wes nakamoto to try and ursurp these type complaints she will take all your info and then say by

Colleen W Xhv

Pesty Triplex

Globe Real Estate LLC - Pesty Triplex
Globe Real Estate LLC - Pesty Triplex - Image 2
We bought a triplex from Wesley end of March this year. We were only shown one of the units and I thought it was nice. He put up new cabinets, new carpet in bedrooms, and part of the flooring looked new. He did not disclose with us of cockroaches and mice. He duct taped gaps around trimmings in the pantry and living room and painted over the duct tapes with gray paint as the rest of the 4 bed/2 bath unit. When my husband removed the duct tapes, there were many dead cockroaches in the gaps and on the duct tapes. There were also mice holes behind the fridge and oven. The carpet stinks even if we had cleaners clean it twice. I’m scared to see what’s under it. He also told my husband and I not to tell the tenants that we were buying the triplex, now we know why. When we bought it, we went and introduced ourselves to the tenants. They say we introduced ourselves, the tenants had many complaints about how Wes did not take care of the triplex or his tenants. They complained of cockroaches, bed bugs, and mice problems that Wes did not take care of for a long time. One of the tenants told us she knew something was up when Wes was finally fixing some things in the triplex and then we introduced ourselves to her as new owners. Wes did not take care of his tenants or the triplex. He does not deserve to be an owner of any rental properties if this is how he treats people.

We have a great advocate. She wants to take Wes down.

She recently hooked up with an attorney at Ak. Legal Services willing to help take him down. Please call Rebecca Davies at 942-****.

Tell her Ellen gave you her name and number. Please call her.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1893109

Thanks! I am def calling!

We’ve been working with a few people in this. We are getting closer.

All of this is true.

Colleen W Dur

Liar and Cheater

Globe Real Estate LLC - Liar and Cheater
Globe Real Estate LLC - Liar and Cheater - Image 2
My husband and I bought a triplex from Wes in March 2019. He never disclosed with us of pest infestations. No wonder he did not want us to tell the tenants that we were buying the triplex, now we know why. When we closed, we went and introduced ourselves to the tenants. They had so much complaints of Wes. There were times he avoided their calls and texts when things needed to be fixed. There were also mice, bed bug, and cockroach infestation in the building per what the tenants told us. That’s why he didn’t want the tenants to know we were buying, because he was afraid the tenants would tell us everything. When the family moved out of the 4 bed/2 bath unit, we went in to remodel and clean. We found hidden cockroaches in the pantry, closet, and one of the bedrooms inside the gaps between the trimmings and the walls. He duct tape the gaps to hide the cockroaches. There were mice holes behind the oven and the refrigerator. I called the house inspectors to see if they saw or suspected anything, they did not. Wes mistreats people. I’ve seen so many bad reviews of him.

We have a great advocate. She wants to take Wes down.

She recently hooked up with Ak. Legal Services and that attorney wants to help.

Please call Rebecca Davies at 942-****. Tell her Ellen gave you her name and number.

Maurice Low

Hi Wes is currently ripping me off he had me move into a unhabitable apt and the heat is not even on, there is a catch bucket under sink for broken pipes , none of the windows open , etc etc

View more comments (1)

Not getting my deposit

Wesley nakamoto is a ripoff landlord I used lived on 340 W.32 Anchorage Alaska. im been waiting 2 years for to get my deposit. The on 340 W 32 is not a good apartment is dirty it has bed bugs and the wall is  teron apart. go alot of homeless *** people sleeping around in the building got people pised and *** in the building. and the landlord wesley doesnt do anything about. just letting people this is not a good landlord he is a really ripoff person. he should get lock up for this kind of ***. bad and expense landlord> keeping people MONEY...
Reason of review:
Problems with payment

We have a great advocate. She wants to take Wes down.

She recently hooked up with a attorney at Ak. Legal Services willing to help. Please call Rebecca Davies at 942-****.

Tell her Ellen gave you her name and number. Please help

Guest

We have a great advocate to help us take him down. Would you be willing to help?

Guest

Where's your court action? To me, if this was legitimate you'd be in court & not here.

wow

Just as i suspected

Crook

View more comments (3)
map-marker Doylestown, Pennsylvania

Deposit Refund Review

Yes i was 18 and he never gave me back my deposit!!!
map-marker Anchorage, Alaska

Wesley Nakamoto "Professional Real Estate *** Man"

Globe Real Estate LLC - Wesley Nakamoto Professional Real Estate *** Man
Globe Real Estate LLC - Wesley Nakamoto Professional Real Estate *** Man - Image 2
Globe Real Estate LLC - Wesley Nakamoto Professional Real Estate *** Man - Image 3
Globe Real Estate LLC - Wesley Nakamoto Professional Real Estate *** Man - Image 4
Ran across this individual several time in the past and heard about his business practices from practically half of Anchorage, Alaska. Well finally I had a chance to see what his business practices were really like personally. This Guy "Wes" Wesley Nakamoto us a straight crook and *** artist... After doing my research... His mother and father live in Las Vegas and he drives a silver Range Rover. He says he owns the Artic Tern Inn Downtown Anchorage and another hotel I found he is trying to still from poor old guy out of the lower 48.... Wesley has been in every Anchorage Alaska Realty Disciplinary action known to the codes and compliance of the state of Alaska. He has taken half of anchorage residence for their money...He prays on desperate people in need of a home and does no credit report but rents them something that I would have my dog live in... A total dump and dive....He does not own any of these hotels but tries claims he does own all of them.... If you go to anyone in the hotel industry in Anchorage Alaska. Hotel owners ovoid him like the plague. Be aware of the Hotel he is involved in... Even though he is involved in them, he is not the owner, he is usually an investor that invest small amounts of money through time and then tries to *** the owner out of money... I am talking to one owner in Seattle who seems to be afraid of letting him get out of his business but Wesley has milk his bank account dry... This is a list of properties I found in Anchorage... He is associated with Beware: http://www.spokeo.com/search?q=Wesley+Nakamoto&d=Alaska&sns1=t104 I am doing more research everyday on this guy... He also has claimed to be an Army Ranger... I found no traces of him being in the Army at all never the less being a Ranger...I am a former Ranger Myself and everyone knows we all know each other in some form or another and nobody knows him from anyone of my contacts... I have also contacted a friend in CID and no traces of him exist in the Army at all... Another ***... Huh His Son runs Yomoto Ya in Anchorage and his Daughter from what I see lives in California and travels a lot to Hawaii... I have several Law Enforcement Agencies in Alaska and I do know of two on going investigation of embezzlement and theft... This person is not to be trusted at all and my advice is not to do any business with him.... Some More Complaints... http://www.rentalprotectionagency.com/case-23-1731-Wesley-Nakamoto-Anchroage-Alaska http://www.rentalprotectionagency.com/case-23-1689-Wesley-Nakamoto-Anchorage-Alaska
Guest

If every Government agency knows his bad business practices then he wouldn't be in business. Got a problem?

Then take it to court. Make it legit or stop talking.

Guest

Wow. How do you know all about this?

Do you know where I can find him? What time does he go to the Alaska Club?

Guest

Man This guy is a piece of work. Every Government agency in Anchorage knows about his bad business practices.

I would advise people to stay away from him doing business.

He makes everything sound so inviting and easy then his real objective is to *** in the end... WATCH OUT

Lmao Everyone Including government agencies know Wesley

I don't understand why people and businessmen keep dealing with this guy. He must have a good talk game. I know him personally and he has about six girlfriends that he buys with exotic gifts. I was told this guy is all fake including his *** implant...lol... This guys business practices are no short of crooked and his an undoubtable thief liar and *** man... He shows himself as being respectable to the women and new business partners or business men... Trust me when I tell you. The only reason he deals with you is to see if he can steal from you or something he may want from you...He deals with a lot of people that need help so he can control them. He can't help himself. He is being watched by the Labor Board, Alaska Department of Commerce, Health and Human Services, Federal IRS for Tax Evasion and those are the agencies I only know of... He scams money from the government and the people of this United States of America and Alaska Residence... If you know this guy don't deal with him... Ohh yea I noticed that he always says he is a U.S Army Ranger... I look through all of the military.com and had a friend do a Military Search on him... Nothing found!!!!! Surprised.... lol No I'm not... Just another Scam and try to be scare tactic.... Watch out for this guy!!!!!
Guest

I know about his leg lengthening operation. Was supposed to make him 2” taller but he still wears high heeled boots like Prince.

First name Lou, last name Ser. What a waste of skin.

When he was a realtor at Dynamic Properties he was rockin a silver Porsche and these days he’s driving an older white beater with a heater pickup truck. That must be his magical ho magnet.

Guest

He has Leg implants to make him taller... I know him personally.

Obviously you dont.

Butt implants. no 6 prostitutes.yes If you want to call crack an exotic gift.sure

View more comments (1)
map-marker Anchorage, Alaska

R-1 Warning Trust me guys he has more animes than you two guys...

R-1 Warning This guy is a work of art that he is still able to operate. He steals from everyone and lies about everything. I heard from a I guy on street how he was posted in the Walmart store as a thief and a *** man. One day someone will deal with his antics and he will stop... Everyone disfranchised person in anchorage knows this guy... He is wanted by the police and the state agencies... Keep your gas tank full and your eyes peeled cause one day Wes your going to get caught by the police or someone who you've screwed over....
Guest

If he's wanted by police & state agencies they'd have him because they know how to find people. Anyone can put any comments they want here whether they're truthful or not.

The proof is in the pudding. Where's your pudding?

map-marker Indian, Alaska

What Happened he coned my mother out her money

If I run across him it's going to be on... Thanks for the info on his truck and hotel... I now know where to look for him...This guy took my mothers deposit for an apartment and we never heard from him again... my mother is 62 and he takes advantage of the elderly and dis franchised people... Ive heard so much about his apartments he rent that they are just torn apart and he won't fix any of the properties. They have bed bugs he won't get the places exterminated. Somebody is gong to really hurt him. When i find him he better have my mother money or he is going to have to deal with me....
Tee Zrv

We have a great advocate. She wants to take Wes down.

She recently hooked up with a attorney at Alaska Legal Services and wants to help. Please call Rebecca Davies at 942-****.

Tell her Ellen gave you her name and number. Please help

Guest

Pretend like you are a tenant interested in renting his apartment. That is one way to come face to face with him

Guest

if he owes your mom money then your mom needs to do the correct, legal action. Doing it your way is dumb & only leads to prison. So why hasn't your mom filed for court?

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1370149

Call him and pretend to be a interested tenant. That is one way you can come face to face with him

View more comments (3)

Real Estate Expert Talks

What Do Property Management Companies Do @ Interview with Property Management Expert

Nov 27, 2020

Property management companies: What do they do? How much do they charge? Do you need one? Find answers in an interview with Colby Hager, a real estate investor, and expert who share his experience with property management companies.

Read full article
Colby Hager
Colby Hager

Colby Hager is an experienced real estate investor with Capstone Homebuyers. He has years of experience in renovating houses, home remodeling, and property management.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article