False Advertising and Ripping People Off

GloballyOptimal Com - False Advertising and Ripping People Off
GloballyOptional satariacbvwmi@***.com globallyoptimal.com Website Online Purchase An Individual was scammed Lost $46.18 The website showed Beautiful Life Like Baby Dolls with hair and they were on sale, one was $20.99 and the other one was $23.99, well I was so heartbroken when they arrived looking like regular ugly hard plastic dolls that may cost about $5.00 if they cost that much, with no hair and no clothes. And when I reached out to them they told me that they know I maybe disappointed but I could still use them ...... This is one email they sent me....... """Dear buyer, sorry for causing you troubles. We know that the item did not meet your expectations, But the items are beautiful and you can use them normally, right? It is difficult to do business now, and it is very difficult for us You know how much money we don't get on your items, and I really hope you understand. We are willing to compensate you 3 dollars to solve this problem Looking forward to your reply. Best "hello. i am so sorry. you can return it,and after we get it,we can refund you the money of your order. but the returning cost is too high,and you need pay for the shipment fee. so can you keep it? maybe you can give it to your friend or sell them by yourself? we can compensate you 5 usd,is it ok? hope for your understanding. nice day. And I have pictures of what I ordered but I can only upload one photo......I gave them 1 star because there is no 0 !!!!!!

User's recommendation: Don’t Order Anything from them. After looking for a Return Address and plenty of Investigative work I found a lot of Bad Reviews.

ID
Charlotte, North Carolina

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article