Bad seafood, bad customer service

I wanted to try this company for the first time. I read lots of good reviews for them and thought I would give them a try. Normally I order all my meat off Omaha steaks. I ordered 10 pounds of tuna and maybe half of it is good 2 weeks later. The bags were not vacuum sealed enough so half the tuna went bad and brown very quickly. I would not buy again especially since when I called some foreign woman spoke and said "we are closed!" and just hung-upon me. ok, then why did you answer the phone? She was very rude. Awesome. These people and their products should be avoided. Poor seafood and even worse customer service. I will spend my money elsewhere.

Hello I am not sure who this is or when you ordered as all your reviews don’t match with any of our orders. But for starters we don’t have any “foreign sounding women” in our sales office.

As a matter of fact we don’t have any female sales reps Or employees in our sales office. So I really don’t know how to respond to that accusation since it doesn’t match any of our employees in the office.

As for the poor quality of tuna, I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. We do guarantee all of our orders and accept product returns for refunds.

ID
Atlanta, Georgia
Product
Global Seafoods Tuna
Cons
  • Seafoods
  • Customer service
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article