Global Forwarding www.globalforwarding.com

I did a shipment with Global Forwarding. 2 Months after the shipment they charged my bank account $493.50 with out even telling me about it. I paid the original price of $350.36 they told me it would cost. Then they took another $493.50 out of my account yesterday. No one ever had the kindness to call me. Wack they caused me to overdraft bouncing 7 checks because of them more fees and possible criminal charges. Do Not use this company. They are part of Global Tranz. They suck also One mad customer Use Echo.com they are honest people

worst company i have ever used. spoke with owner and he told me he would get back to me and guess what?

he never did. i tried calling several times and he ignored my calls.

i would not use this company. they always quote one thing and then charge another.

I've been using them for years, and they were always fair, reasonable and saved me a lot of money. Oma, you were probably charged with a re-bill for mis-weighing or mis-classing an item.

It is directly from the carrier, and they pass it on. I got one too once, called them, spoke with the owner, Igor, who was very accommodating.

They refunded my money and took the complaint to the trucking company, and were eventually reimbursed as-well. Re-bills are from the Carriers and happen to everyone occasionally.

Never used them. I found a great company to use. Super prices and great service.

I was paying $320 to ship with Freight Quote. I shipped a car motor from Calf. to Miami with them.

I found www.thepalletshipments.com now I can ship it for less than $150.00

check them out if your a shippper.

View more comments (2)
ID
Tampa, Florida

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article