Global Forwarding www.globalforwarding.com

I did a shipment with Global Forwarding. 2 Months after the shipment they charged my bank account $493.50 with out even telling me about it. I paid the original price of $350.36 they told me it would cost. Then they took another $493.50 out of my account yesterday. No one ever had the kindness to call me. Wack they caused me to overdraft bouncing 7 checks because of them more fees and possible criminal charges. Do Not use this company. They are part of Global Tranz. They suck also One mad customer Use Echo.com they are honest people

worst company i have ever used. spoke with owner and he told me he would get back to me and guess what?

he never did. i tried calling several times and he ignored my calls.

i would not use this company. they always quote one thing and then charge another.

I've been using them for years, and they were always fair, reasonable and saved me a lot of money. Oma, you were probably charged with a re-bill for mis-weighing or mis-classing an item.

It is directly from the carrier, and they pass it on. I got one too once, called them, spoke with the owner, Igor, who was very accommodating.

They refunded my money and took the complaint to the trucking company, and were eventually reimbursed as-well. Re-bills are from the Carriers and happen to everyone occasionally.

Never used them. I found a great company to use. Super prices and great service.

I was paying $320 to ship with Freight Quote. I shipped a car motor from Calf. to Miami with them.

I found www.thepalletshipments.com now I can ship it for less than $150.00

check them out if your a shippper.

View more comments (2)
ID
Tampa, Florida

About

Global Forwarding Terms of Service
To read more: http://globalforwarding.com/sites/default/files/Global%20Forwarding%20Terms%20and%20Conditions%20Final.docx
Global Forwarding FAQ
Below Website have listed helpful information for The Client to reference when quoting with Global Forwarding. Company's system is valid up to 12 linear feet. As a general rule, this would be 6 standard non stackable pallets (40"x48"). Try to avoid using Consolidators. While they are generally the cheapest, their ETA's are inaccurate. If The User don't have a scale, always round up The User's weight when estimating. It is much cheaper to be overweight then underweight. Don't use round numbers on The Customer's BOL's such as (1,000lbs, 1,500lbs, 2,000lbs) carriers know that if The Client are using round numbers then The User probably don't use a scale and that is a red flag. If The User of Website don't have a scale, always round up The Client's weight when estimating. Don't use round numbers on The Client's BOL's such as (1,000lbs, 1,500lbs, 2,000lbs) carriers know that if The Client are using round numbers then The User probably don't use a scale and that is a red flag.
To read more: https://globalforwarding.com/faq
Summary

Global Forwarding is a logistics company which executes freight and shipment services. It has more than 50 truck shipping partner companies which help it to manage sea container transportation and moving through all territory of the USA. One of the most well-known partners is DHL Company. Speaking more about the services, there can be named LTL&Truckload (it is suitable for both corporate and personal freight shipping), Ocean Freight (it includes import and export services all over the world), and Air Freights (they are offered for the time-bounded shipments). All quotes and shipping rates can be calculated in the online regime. The place of main office location is Manalapan, New Jersey. Global Forwarding still invites new companies for the partnership solutions and describes Agent Program on its official site.

Global Forwarding reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article