Ripped Off by Global Ecommerce Services

I had a site built in Magento. I needed to have a few customisations. I got an extension from Global Ecommerce Services and Solutions at a very reasonable rate (US$99 or something). I then asked for some further customisations and a quote for my very clear instructions. Their quote was US$500. After months of their giving me one excuse after another for why I had to pay more to them and I kept paying as I felt like I was being held over a barrel and needed the site to be finished. However, after paying nearly US$2000, with no working website and the site being a long way from being finished, I realised I had to give up. I had to start again, from scratch, so absolutlely nothing they did was any use to me. The new site was built and finished within 2 weeks after waiting months for Global Ecommerce to do what they promised for 1/4 of the final price. After I cancelled the projec they insisted that I continue to pay invoices and was harrassed almost daily by them. I was very clear that they had ripped me off and that I would be leaving reviews and letting other businesses know about this terrible experience. In 10+ years in business, I have NEVER left a review and have NEVER had a bad review left for me. However, I was so ripped off and feel so upset that I don't want anyone else going through what I did. These people are not only dishonest but they don't seem to know how to develop websites. (Or certainly not to the standard required in 2018). Stay away if you want a website that works and that looks ok. If you want to work with a company that stands by their quotes, this is not the one to try. I highly recommend staying away from Global Ecommerce Services and Solutions. Their only solution is to demand more and more money from you.
ID
Service
Global Ecommerce Services And Solutions Web Development
Cons
  • Price way above quote
  • Harassment
  • Price hike
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
$2000
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article