You lie!

We had a pandemic! I am very high risk. YOU TOLD ME NOT TO WORRY ABOUT THE ONE YEAR LIMIT. I kept asking u when I could see U for skincare! You never made a plan with me. I had 2 major surgeries..couldnt drive! And the day before I am going into the hospital for spinal surgery U decide that U can see me. Needless to say I couldnt the day before spinal surgery. Carmen take responsibility for your negligence.

User's recommendation: Don’t go there.

ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Glo Skin Care, Camp Hill, PA

I don't usually do this, but I have to leave my honest review. I purchased a Groupon for a chemical peel from Glo Skin Care. I was looking forward to receiving this service, but I eventually had to ask Groupon for a refund. We scheduled an appointment, and I was informed on the day of the proposed service that the "esthetician" has strep throat and was at the doctor's office. We rescheduled the service for 2 weeks later, which was already inconvenient for me because I have a job in the legal field that requires me to meet with clients and go to court. The day of my 2nd rescheduled appointment, I was on my way to Glo Skincare, and I called to inform them that I was running 5 minutes late. Amy, who I believe is the receptionist, told me that her and the esthetician, whose name is Carmen, were out of town for a training, which I find to be repulsive and unprofessional because no one thought to contact me to let me know. Not to mention, I had just received a confirmation email the previous day, and I am pretty sure that they knew about this training prior to that. Then Amy tried to make it seem like someone was supposed to contact me to reschedule and she made up some lie about how her and Carmen spoke and were going to do the service free of charge... But, no one followed up with me on that, so I ended up asking Groupon for a refund. I am quite shocked that this even occurred, the level of unprofessional, and I honestly feel like I was treated differently because I am a person of color, or perhaps because I was using a Groupon. Whatever the actual reason, this company wasted my time and I will continue to leave a negative review on FB, Yelp, and anywhere else possible.

I’m sorry that this individual feels this way. Unfortunately she has never been a client at the office.

There were admittedly some issues with getting her scheduled, but we do not ask ethnicity upon scheduling our patients and would have not been able to determine that. We do treat all skin types with great success. I did make contact with this client after we were able to obtain a correct phone number as the one we had on file wasn’t incorrect.

we strive to do what’s best for each patient. I apologize for any misunderstanding that may have occurred on our end during this time

I would like to let the consumers of central PA know that the person who wrote this has written many of these for over 3 dozen small businesses. It appears that this person is only after anything they can personally get for no charge. So please take this review and others like it with a grain of salt.

View more comments (1)
ID
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article