False advertising for x-mas shipping

I placed an order on the Glensoutdoor.com website for a Blackhawk gift item for my son for Christmas. The item was advertised "in stock" and "usually ships within 3 - 5 business days". I placed the order on the 16th of December and selected the 4 - 5 day home delivery and upgraded the shipping to guarantee the item in time for Christmas. The item only cost $19.00 and I paid $11.42 to ship it. THE ITEM NEVER CAME. Two days after Christmas I called the company and she said that they just got a shipment in today from the Blackhawk distributor and that the item would ship out today, (Dec 27th). When I complained about the false advertising on the website the manager pointed out that the website says "USUALLY" ships in 3 - 5 days...meaning from the DISTRIBUTOR to the company, because they don't keep items from "Blackhawk" in stock - CONTRADICTING what it says on their website. The customer service department was VERY RUDE and condescending when I pointed out that their website said the item was "in stock" and that it was false advertising and curtly suggested that I just cancel the order if I don't want it anymore. I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE ANYONE FROM SHOPPING AT THIS WEBSITE!

I have shopped at Glensoutdoors.com and got my blackhawk serpa holster a couple of days after I order it. It's strange to hear that you had such an issue.

ID
Worcester, Massachusetts
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article