No service at Glendale Jeep Collision Ctr in Glendale MO

My name is Jim Malone. My Jeep Liberty was side swiped in early August while parked. I visited your collision center around the 2nd week of August for an estimate. An estimate was performed and I requested the estimate be forwarded to my Shelter Ins agent Randall Nivens. I phoned the collision center on at least 3 occasions and asked for someone to call me back for an explanation of why the estimate wasn't forwarded to Mr. Nivens. No one ever called me back. Mr. Nivens also phoned and ask them to send the estimate to him and/or call him back. No one ever called him back or sent him the estimate. I took my vehicle to a different repair center and the information was immediately sent to Mr. Nivens. I have always had great service purchasing at least two vehicles from Glendale. But this experience has soured my relationship with Glendale. I usually purchase a new vehicle every three years. I doubt I will come back to Glendale because of the collision centers very poor service. I will be forwarding this email to the corporate office also.

Hi, This is a good post, indeed a great job.. You must have done good research for the work, i appreciate your efforts..

Looking for more updates from your side.

href=” jessysautobodyshop.com/”> glendale collision center

Thanks for posting this. Very nice recap of some of the key points in my talk.

I hope you and your readers find it useful! Thanks again

Do you have contact info for the corporate office?

View more comments (2)
ID
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article