Verified Reviewer

Very unhappy with my experience

Glasstar Auto Glass of Michigan - Very unhappy with my experience
This gentleman showed up 3 hours late to our scheduled appointment. He did damage to the inside and outside of my vehicle. He justified the damage caused by stating that my truck is older and he didn't feel the damage was a big deal due to the fact my vehicle is 20 years old. He then proceeded to get in my face and argue with me over this fact. He did not take accountability for his error and spoke to me in a very threatening manner. I am now left with a windshield that is not properly installed or sealed and have damage to the roof of my truck.

User's recommendation: Stay far away from this company. Unprofessional, rude, uncaring and poor service is what you will receive.

ID
Preferred solution
I would like the damage caused to my vehicle fixed. I have already taken my truck to a local windshield replacement company and will need to get the windshield he installed replaced as the seal is not safe.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article