The worse company I have ever dealt with, Scammers

I tried to contact this company over and over again to no avail. You can not reach them or contact them online or email. I will post on every site there is about them. Amazing how these companies from China are allowed to cgeat and rob people of their money with scams such as these, I am unabke to see probably with the glasses they send to me, what a crock. I oredered a pair from Zenni just tge best I will order again and will oraise them love Zenni....Dolores Faubert
ID
Service
Glasses Crafters Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Nightmare with Glasses from GlassesCrafters

I have bought glasses from 3 online suppliers and GlassesCrafters are the worst by far. The first hint of problems to come happened during delivery which took 6 weeks with no tracking number. When the glasses arrived my vision was blurry. I checked my glasses and they were made according to the prescription. I checked the prescription and it was wrong. I asked GlassesCrafters if they would change it free of charge and after umpteen emails they said OK but I need the send my glasses back to China which I did by air mail at my cost. That was 6 weeks ago. My glasses were lost according to GlassesCrafters . During the 6 weeks no one called me and GlassesCrafters tried repeatedly to get out of their commitment to do it free by sending numerous emails. I suspect that they received my glassiest they and still want charge me. Now they are asking for 48 pounds payment. Surprise! Surprise! This company has terrible customer service, no phone number and should be avoided.
ID
#182032 Review #182032 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Montreal, Quebec

Glasses Crafters FAQ
To read more: http://glassescrafter.com/Help/en-US/Default.aspx?Currency=GBP
Top Glasses Crafters Services

Customer Care

Summary

Glasses Crafters is an online portal where people with visual disorders can purchase glasses and all required accessories. Well, the customer is offered to choose from designer glasses and lenses for both men and women. However to buy glasses in the Internet clients should bear in mind that it is vital to get a prescription from an optician and only then perform a search in the online store. Additionally for those people who do not have problems with eyes, there is a wide selection of sunglasses. The prices vary from budget and up to expensive for designer models.

Glasses Crafters reviews and complaints

Glasses Crafters is ranked 235 out of 656 in Medical Supplies and Equipment category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article