Refusing to give refund

I was retrenched and part of the package was a re-skilling allowance worth R10k. I instructed my previous co to transfer the funds to Glass Kitchen School of Cooking, which they did. I attended a few of the cooking lessons and I'm now relocating to Zambia to be with my hubby. Communicated this to Margy who is the owner of the school and asked her to give me a refund of the unsed funds. she refused and told me it is not their policy to give refunds. I have also asked her for copy of her terms and conditions so i can see for myself, to date same has not been received. i feel she is unreasonable, she could have at least charged me a penalty fee instead of refusing to refund point blank.
ID
Johannesburg, Gauteng

About

Summary

Glass Kitchen School of Cooking offers cooking classes with the executive chef Margy Spencer who shares her secrets with every student, no mater he makes his first steps in this art and even doesn't feel comfortable at the kitchen or he is an experienced foodie who just looks for something new and original. The program of the school includes such courses as Kids Teen classes, Baking, Domestic Cooking, Sushi, Cocktails and Liqueurs. The teacher's goal is not only to give students some information but also to inspire them to have fun with all process, from unpacking groceries to bringing the dish to dining room. She believes that cooking should not be a chore but a pleasure.

Glass Kitchen School of Cooking reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article