Verified Reviewer
Junior Reviewer

SCAMMERS

Update by user Jul 09, 2021

They ignored every attempt to get this issue solved, once they have you money NOTHING will get a response. I had this card hacked within days of complaining to this company- to the tune of $300.00 I stopped the transactions (there were 2) and canceled my card.

I suspect this company was behind it because of their shady ethics but can not prove anything unfortunately. I would NEVER suggest anyone buy anything from these scammers nor would I ever spend another penny on them.

They have a beautiful product but they suck at everything else!! Do not trust them!!

Original review posted by user Jun 09, 2021
This company ignores you after they have your money. I ordered 2 SETS of a pen and 12 inks on a BOGO free sale. The order, the confirmation, the shipping invoice were ALL correct with how my order was listed. What I received was 1 set with a pen and 12 inks and an extra single pen (without any ink). So far, nobody has bothered responding to my emails about the wrong order.

User's recommendation: Do not purchase from this company.

ID
Pros
  • Are beautiful
Cons
  • Company cheats you for your money
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Verified Reviewer

Good Value!

Glass Dip Pen - Good Value!
Got this rainbow glass dip pen for my sister for her birthday as she loves to draw with pens. I thought this would be a neat way to switch it up. It arrived quickly, the packaging is good quality and the pen itself looks great. Great product. Definitely worth a shot at the price.
ID
Reason of review
Good quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article