Never Again

I went to this spa with 2 of my daughters and 2 of my granddaughters for a relaxing afternoon.My one daughter had a gift certificate but it looked like the expiration date was messed with so she asked about it before getting the pedicure.The receptionist took it from her and then brought us back for our pedicures.I had wonderful service.My tech did a wonderful job.My one daughter had a wonderful technician also as did my one granddaughter.But my second granddaughter, her technician rushed through her pedicure and didn’t even ask what type she wanted.The massage I recieved was a good 5 minutes.She was lucky if she got 1 minute.My other daughter left after her technician overflowed her foot massage all over the floor.Another issue was my granddaughters manicure.The technician kept hitting her cuticle with the electric sander.The outcome was bumps in polish and many cuticles bleeding.Now when I went to pay they told us the gift certificate would not be honored.They should have told her before the pedicure.After my daughter complained apparently they said I was a cheat because I told them one of my granddaughters was under 12 which she is.She will turn 12 this November,but they said no way she was under.The owner was rude .So the biggest complaint is the awful job on the manicure and for me to be called not honest.
ID
Service
Glamour Girls Nail Spa Of Virginia Manicure
Pros
  • Gwen
  • Pedicure price
Cons
  • Rudeness
  • Outcome of job done
  • Add on priceing
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article