Product: Glacier Bay Toilet Clear all filters (62 of 62 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Glacier Bay - Inventor of an Toilet need a industrial manufacturing company

I need a ceramic Toilet industrial manufacturing company Of my innovative Patent toilet I need a contact person to Discuss manufacturing products please /laboring plus sell . I will like Glacier Bay Toilet to be my manufacture company
3.4

Glacier Bay - Part replacement

Side mount flusher lever and post snapped. Home Depot doesn’t carry part.

Glacier Bay - Need customer service

You were closed. I need help

Glacier Bay - Terrible

The toilet does not fully flush!
1.6

Glacier Bay - Totiet top doesnot fit seat does not stay up

the high round toliet we bought the top of tank does not ix and the seat does not stay up

Glacier Bay - Skidmarks in the bowl

I bought a house from a rehabber and it has 3 glacier bay low flow toilets installed. I call these toilets skidmark specials because the turds stick to the bowl. What do I do when guests come over? Please don't tell me what they do in Europe. What can I coat the bowl with so the turds don't stick. Don't tell me to go on a high fibre diet.

Glacier Bay - No one returned my call as prommissed

My top flus 2 stage toilet ..no water comming out of holes around fron and sides of bowl...holes appear clean and unblocked but if waste is in the front of the toilet it does not flush..is there an adjustment on the 2 button flusher that will let more water in...water is at top of overflow but #1 & #2 buttons seem to use the same amount of water...How can I fix this..

Glacier Bay - What the heck

Just today got new toilet put in and cant believe it its not setting flat. The bottom is uneven. The tank is push forward like its trying to push me off. And its small.

Glacier Bay - Woke to 2" of water throughout bathroom
Woke up to s flooded restroom which extended to my bedroom. Toilet had cracked. See several photos. Purchases in 2017.
Show

Glacier Bay - I have 3 dual flush toilets. I get banging in pipes when flush valve stops filling

I have installed a domestic expansion tank on the cold water line. I matched the air pressure in the expansion tank to my street pressure. 80 psi. It is worse when a shower is running