filters
City:
Product:
Most Helpful

Glacier Bay - Aerator for vessel sink facuet
I have been to Home Depot, ACE hardware and can not find the correct Aerators. Where can I locate new aerators. Please help!
4.6
I liked
  • Product is good
  • Strong base of faucet
I didn't like
  • Broken part

Glacier Bay - Warranty

Home Depot provided excellent customer service and I am just waiting on my replacement parts to be delivered.

Glacier Bay - Leaking faucet

Home Depot refuse to exchange it last night for the same faucet.
1.1
Show

Glacier Bay - Leaking Faucet must replace.

Kitchen faucet with side sprayer #209 442 stainless steel Acero inoxidable 4 holes, home depot does not have parts must replace the entire faucet, cost $80.00 only had it for 2-3 years!
1.1

Glacier Bay - Skidmarks in the bowl

I bought a house from a rehabber and it has 3 glacier bay low flow toilets installed. I call these toilets skidmark specials because the turds stick to the bowl. What do I do when guests come over? Please don't tell me what they do in Europe. What can I coat the bowl with so the turds don't stick. Don't tell me to go on a high fibre diet.

Glacier Bay - No one returned my call as prommissed

My top flus 2 stage toilet ..no water comming out of holes around fron and sides of bowl...holes appear clean and unblocked but if waste is in the front of the toilet it does not flush..is there an adjustment on the 2 button flusher that will let more water in...water is at top of overflow but #1 & #2 buttons seem to use the same amount of water...How can I fix this..
Show
Our plumber of 40 years installed, but because the stem is not threaded, the unit at the base where it meets our granite countertop constantly is loose. How can it stay secure without a threaded stem and nut to secure tightly??? We are now stuck with this and our...
3.0

Glacier Bay - What the heck

Just today got new toilet put in and cant believe it its not setting flat. The bottom is uneven. The tank is push forward like its trying to push me off. And its small.

Glacier Bay - Woke to 2" of water throughout bathroom
Woke up to s flooded restroom which extended to my bedroom. Toilet had cracked. See several photos. Purchases in 2017.

Glacier Bay - Bad faucet

It’s not a quality made part

Glacier Bay Products and Services Reviews

Latest Question

Glacier Bay Questions

Glacier Bay - I have 3 dual flush toilets. I get banging in pipes when flush valve stops filling

I have installed a domestic expansion tank on the cold water line. I matched the air pressure in the expansion tank to my street pressure. 80 psi. It is worse when a shower is running