TOTALLY RIPPED OFF!!!!!!!!!!

I BOUGHT A GROUPON FOR G&K PICTURE FRAME AND BELIEVE I GOT A GOOD DEAL. IT TURNED OUT TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. A ART WORK WHICH BOUGHT FROM A TRIP BY G&K USING THE GROUPON I BOUGHT AND I FELT SAVED MONEY UNTIL MY FRIEND CAME TO VISITED DURING CHRISTMAS THAT HE FRAMED SAME ART WORK BY OTHER FRAMER, WHICH COSTED MUCH LESS WITHOUT USING ANY DISCOUNT VOUCHER. DO NOT BELIEVE G&K PICTURE FRAME WHO WILL GIVE YOU DISCOUNT AND YOU WILL END UP PAY MORE. THEY TRY TO RIPE YOU OFF. PLEASE BE CAREFUL. I HOPE YOU WILL FIND THIS IS HELPFUL AND BE AWARE OF TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.

As the owner of gk weston i must say your upset .you say the job is the same but i asure you its not .but did you compare appels to apples. In custom framing a lot can change price.glass type non glare regular.

Mat price can very greatly from white core to reg pulp mats to acid free.what backing did they use cardboard or foam core.frames that look identicle can be made from mdf which we dont use to hard to wood to plastic to rps which is eccho friendly,to the eye at first everything looks the same.when a groupon customer comes in we really dont make money if at all its just a way that we hope the customer comes back.

You dont even have the decency to call and let us know of a problem and just try to harm our buissiness and hide behind anonamous users.eveybody has to make money in life.we do not rip people off ,weve been here since 1967 and would gladley discuss the problem at hand send a picture of each and lets see how same they are. You can always contact us at416-246-**** ask for george and ill be happy to look atyour problem

ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article