Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Most Helpful

Gillece Services - CROOKS!

They crooks make John Gotti look like a saint. Had a $90 special to open a tough drain my regular service had trouble with. By the time they were kicked out of my house, they wanted to do $8,000 + ( $6400 if I became a member). In fairness, they did get the drain open, but I wrote down all they wanted to do - called my regular company (not a fly by night nail pounder) and had the same work done for a little over $500. This is one senile citizen that's not as stupid as they think! From talking to others, I'm not the only one they tried to fleece. Bunch of CROOKS!!!!! They need to be investigated. I knew when two clowns walked in with a clipboard they wanted more than to open a clogged drain.
Tried to rip me off

Gillece Services - Waste

How this company is still in business I’ll never know… They were supposed to be here today at 1:30 PM… It is now 9:00 PM. I am absolutely dumbfounded that this company is still in business. Do not do not do not waste your time calling them. They will lie to you… They will string you along… And then they will disappoint you. I should have listened to all of the hundreds and hundreds of negative reviews online.
Poor customer service

Gillece Services - Management a joke!!!

1.3
Give time, wait wait wait. Call , will call bvack next day same thing! Stay away from these people!

I had worked for these guys. They purposely will skip seeing people with newer furnaces and will see people with 10+ yr old furnaces because they know that they have a better shot of selling you a whole new system.

They are underhanded, crooked, and thats just the half of it. Stay away from them!

scottuhlinger_19

Do not do not do not waste your time calling them.

View more comments (1)

Gillece Services - TERRIBLE

Called for a maintenance check on AC Unit. They scheduled the spot for a Sunday between 12-4. 5 days from day I called. Said they would have someone call 30 min prior to arrival. Sunday comes and we wait around from 1130 to 4 no call no nothing. Thought maybe I had mixed up. Lady calls at 5 and says we need to reschedule. F U BI. U couldn't call at 1 2 3 4 to tell me We wasted our whole day for these idiots.

You were skipped because they knew they could make more $$$ off of someone with an older unit. it's horrible service and the company will never change. Sad.

Gillece Services - Gillece Drain Snake Pipe Replace Explained Review

GILLECE HAS NO SERVICE THEY WILL DOUBLE TALK AND TELL YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR AND ROB YOU. B. E. W. A. R. E
Testimonial

Gillece Services - Gillece Customer Care Review

5.0
Brandon came out and snaked my drains....helpful, professional and knowledgeable. Great service
Good customer service

Gillece Services - Gillece Customer Care Review from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

4.8
Last week we had to call a plumber so we searched around and contacted Gillece.. They sent Jonathan.. it took him less then 40 mins to semi-resolve my issue along with an in-depth explanation of my underlining issues... I listen with skepticism at first as I thought that he was trying to sell me a expensive service.. he offered to return to fully explain my issues which he did and after questioning him we made another appt with him to think about what he explained to us.. He returned 2.days later and re did the job and further explained the issues and we.finally understood him.. we did alot of online research involving what his explanations were and found them.to be feasible.. Jonathan i want to say thank you again for being professional, patient and proficient.. With that encounter I give you a 5star ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐and
Good customer service
Gillece Services's reply to:

Gillece Services - Gillece Drain And Sewer Services Review from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Gillece thanks you for your comments. We want you to have an outstanding experience and will do what it takes to continue to improve in the future.

Our company was built on trust, ambition and compassion and we have been proud to serve Pittsburgh homeowners the past 30 years!

We want your experience with us to be stress-free which is why we offer up-front, no-hassle prices and friendly financing options.In order to have your issue listened to first hand and be provided with timely, quality service, please contact the #1 ranked in the industry customer service team at 412-831-6199.
Not as described/ advertised

Had a sewer line clog, Gillece came to service the line but was unsuccessful. Told me I probably have a broken line or tree roots through the pipe and will need replaced.

Bought insurance to cover the cost of the line through my water company and waited almost a year to file a claim. The water company sent out a plumber this week but told him to stop service due to having a pre-existing problem. Canceled my insurance that day, called the recommened company the plumber informed me about, that company fixed the issue in 30 minutes, no need to replace the line.

Gillece are liars looking for money! Totally wrong and caused much stress and money!!!!!

Gillece Services in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - Overcharged

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Gillece Services. We are grateful that you have given us the opportunity to make ourselves a better company with your informative feedback. For over 35 years we have been servicing the Pittsburgh area and our customers continue to be our top priority. Gillece Services was built on trust and compassion, values all of our plumbers, HVAC technicians and electricians also share. Our technicians are advanced and skilled in their trade and are devoted to providing your home with the best service. Gillece is proud to be serving those within our community and want to provide only the best customer service experience. We would love to help resolve this issue, please contact our friendly customer service representatives at 412-831-6199.
Pricing issue

We used Gillece before without an issue. Call again 3 years later for plumbing and was told a ridiculous amount to snake our drain, $395.

Refused to pay that amount and then was told $120. How can you drop the price that fast? Had to get it done, already paid for him to come out. Thought would be $63 but was told 1 time coupon use in a lifetime.

On the phone was told 5 year warranty for clearing drain. When worker got to house said only 1 year warranty for same exact issue. Either way felt deceived.

False advertising. Very disappointed.

Gillece Services's reply to:

Gillece Services - Gillece - Plumbing Services Review from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with us. Gillece Services has been serving the Pittsburgh area for over 35 years and our customers have always been our top priority. One of our pledges to our customers is to provide up front, no hassle pricing options. This saves you time, money and stress. Before our plumbers, HVAC technicians or electricians begin servicing your home, they assess the situation and provide you with several solutions to the problem with up front pricing. We conduct our business this way with you, the customer, in mind so you never experience any hidden fees or charges. We would like to have the opportunity to resolve this problem, please call our customer service representatives so we can answer any questions and concerns that you have. Call 412-831-6199.
Poor customer service

My grandmother, who is 69 years old, called Gillece on Monday. Finally...

this morning someone was able to make it to her house. (Thursday) She asked for a camera inspection, she woke up With water backed up into her basement Sunday morning.. as she usually calls Hovis Plumbing a commercial for Gillece came across, and she thought for 60.00 she would give them a try. BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER!!!!

Not only did it take them three whole days to get to her house...the guy who walked into her basement clearly DID not want to do the job, and then told her her washer/dryer, and water softener would need to be moved.. and for that he would need to charge her if he needed to do it!!!! SHE IS ALMOST 70 YEARS OLD. What a rip off..

and disgrace to senior citizens. This man clearly had no respect for his elders... and being the spitfire she is she told him to leave. THANK GOD.

Gillece I've had work done by you also but I will make sure that I pass the word on the ignorance that was caused today.

Should have just called Hovis plumbing to begin with. THANKS FOR NOTHING!

Contact Gillece Services Customer Service

Phone:
(412) 888-0010
All Gillece Services Contacts

Gillece Services in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - Single Mom

Gillece thanks you for your feedback. We appreciate all comments as they help us provide customers the best possible experience. Gillece has been helping homeowners in the greater Pittsburgh area for over 30 years and we continue to expect our Technicians and Customer Service Specialists to guide you through a stress free and positive experience. Our Plumbers, HVAC Service Technicians and Electricians have knowledge of the newest industry trends and technology and have years of experience in the business so they can successfully assist you and your home’s needs. Our Technicians also undergo customer-service training so they can effectively communicate with you about what works best for your home. Our company was built on compassion and we are proud of our community involvement over the years especially our work with veterans. Our Customer Service team was ranked #1 in the industry and is ready to help you with your needs. Call 412-831-6199.
Review
Cons
  • Almost being ripped off
  • Excessive prices
  • Price was outrageous
Poor customer service

My sewer line backed up called them and they came out and said it needs replaced showed me what they would do for $16,000+ no way can I afford that and then I called another plumbing company and the line wasn't even where they said it was they were going to di up the driveway and put a new sewer line in RIPOFF they other company MR ROOTER replace the old pipe with a new pipe took like 3 days and charged me $6,000.00 which aint cheap but a *** of a lot less then this horrible company DO EVER EVER CALL THEM!!!!