Verified Reviewer

Poor product recieved

ordered what should have been strong healthy plants. received puny immature plants. when I complained, they made it seem my fault and insisted I take pictures and fill out reports and it's no way to do business I also order from 4 other companies and have always received quality plants. After checking other people's reviews of the company, I see that they often refuse to take blame for shoddy service and are quite skilled at making the customer feel guilty. I was really surprised at their lack of customer service.

User's recommendation: Company is a rip off... they may in the past have been reputable, but all sense of company pride is long gone.

#1910113

I had the same problem with Gilbert Wild & sons. My iris plants arrived with no roots and very small.

Customer service told me they shipped bare root and chopped off the roots if any. It will take maybe two years for these tiny iris plants to grow and bloom if I'm lucky. I have ordered mail order iris plants before from other companies that were healthy with plenty of roots.

I asked for a replacement or refund and was told no. They don't care about the customer and I won't order from them again.

ID
#1968164 Review #1968164 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Product
Gilbert H Wild And Son Day Lilies Flowers
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article